124| The Three Brothers

''𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙍𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮!''

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲. With Harry's wand broken and Ron gone, Hermione and I were the only ones that were able to cast spells. That was until Harry took Hermione's wand. She didn't seem to mind much though. 

Turns out she also found out who the boy was in the picture. The one with the blonde hair and heterochronic eyes. His name is Gellert Grindelwald. He had known Dumbledore back then and apparently stolen the wand from the wand maker Gregorovich. Harry seen him in one of his visions that he has. 

She had concluded that the reoccurring symbol had been Grindelwald's symbol. I thought it was a good lead. Harry thought so too. Dumbledore never told him anything about Grindelwald, so he supposed that it was kept private for a reason. That reason we won't be getting anytime soon with our only source of information in a tomb surrounded by stone. 

No offence, Dumbledore. 

That night, I wasn't able to sleep. I watched as Harry left the tent that night, telling me that he would be back soon. I hoped he would. Ron had already left and we didn't need Harry to suddenly disappear. What would we do then? If Harry did disappear, I would assume that You-Know-Who had gotten to him. 

Hermione and I would probably be useless, then. I didn't want to show myself in front of You-Know-Who after hearing about what he wanted to do with me. Actually, it was better then what he could've done. All he was going to do was recruit me to his Death Eaters, right? That's what Barty told me. I just hoped he was right and You-Know-Who didn't suddenly change his mind. 

I watched Harry leave the barrier from the opening of the tent. It seemed like there was a divider between us and another dimension, when the charms had waved in their whimsical way. Now it was easier for anybody to find Harry, since he hadn't been on the other side of the charms. I wondered where he was going. I didn't bother to follow him, if he did get caught, he had Hermione's wand. 

And he would most likely rely on Hermione and I to save him from wherever he got captured. 

Eventually, I fell asleep that night. But it didn't last long. For what had felt like minutes actually turned out to be two hours. I could hear mumbles from outside, which had told me that Harry had been back and was safe. I think.

''Hermione!'' Harry then shouted. I groaned, flipping myself back over in bed and bringing the covers over my head. Whatever they were about to talk about, leave me out of it. ''Y/n!'' Well, so much for that. 

Throwing the covers off of me, I threw the blanket back down onto the mattress before poking my head out the opening of the tent. 

''What, Harry? Some of us are trying to sleep here.'' I retorted, squinting from the sudden bright light. Harry laughed at me. Wonder what's got him in a good mood.