28| Snake Language

''𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩.'' 

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. Though my sides still hurt, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Harry helped me through some of the corridors, since people that attended here like to push and shove people's sides with their elbows. It's painful, let me tell you. 

We were all currently sat on the bathroom floor of an abandoned girls restroom. And by all of us, I mean Harry, Hermione, Ron and I. Hermione was sitting in-front of a cauldron that had green gooey liquid in it, stirring and stirring. Ron was leaned against a stall, watching Hermione stir the potion.

Harry stands by my side, ready to catch me if I fall over. We both stood opposite of Ron, watching Hermione stirring the Cauldron. 

''Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?'' Hermione asked as Harry just finished telling them about what had happened in the Hospital Wing. I thought he overheard the conversation between Flint and I, but it was actually about Colin Creevy getting petrified. 

''Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here, and now he's told Draco to do it.'' Ron spoke. 

''Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure.'' Hermione continued to stir the potion, watching the green color. 

''Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?'' Ron asked, thinking that Hermione was quite idiotic for doing so. I already knew why this spot was the best, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for Ron.

''Never. No one ever comes in here.''

''Why?'' 

''Moaning Myrtle.'' Hermione looked up from the cauldron to look at Ron.

''Who's Moaning Myrtle?'' Hermione, Harry and I look past Ron and at the ghost that was floating behind him. 

''I'm Moaning Myrtle!'' She shouted, it sounded a lot like Parkinson. ''I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about a fat, ugly, miserable, moping moaning Myrtle.'' She talks, screeching before diving head first into the toilet. 

''She's a little sensitive.'' Hermione spoke with a slightly guilty face.

''A little?'' I asked, Hermione gave me a small glare but chuckled under her breath. 

''Don't we have a dueling club to get to?'' Harry asked. 

''Harry's right. Lockhart is supposed to be teaching us to duel.'' Hermione fantasized, sighing in a dreamy state. The boys and I shared a look before starting to leave the bathroom. ''Wait for me!'' Hermione shouted, seeing us leave from the room.