96| Severus Vs. Dolores

''𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙨.''

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗨𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗨𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹. If anything, I would think that she knows about our little group that the trio had brought together. And without a doubt, she most likely found a way to expose us to the rest of the school. I wouldn't be surprised, she does this sort of stuff all the time now. Harry still hasn't spoken to Dumbledore, I'm not sure anyone has. 

Draco has met up with me just a few moments ago, before Hermione had been calling for me down the corridor. He was reluctant to let me go, saying that I could just hide away from her. We both know I couldn't do that, Hermione would ask Harry to use the Marauders Map to find me and then they would all start asking why I wasn't shown on the map. 

After a few words of reassurance, like saying that I would meet again with him later, he let me go. He stayed hidden as I walked out to Hermione, waiting until we turned the corner to continue on with his day. Hermione pulled me along a few corridors, ranting about something that she never gave a topic about. I wish I could intervene, but I couldn't. 

She grabbed me all the way to the top floor, looking left and right to make sure that no one was watching. When we saw that nobody was in the corridor, she walked forward and the familiar door had appeared. The big wooden door with the rusted gold, metal frames. They had somehow found the Room of Requirement, the one place I didn't want them to find. 

Walking through the door and shutting it quickly, I saw that a few other people were there. Neville and the rest of the trio included. The room had been transformed into one that was more than big enough for the group they had put together, mirrors on the wall with a few books that were placed accordingly on bookshelves. All the books were about Defense Against the Dark Arts, which both helped Harry and the people he would be teaching. 

''You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement.'' Hermione praised Neville. So it was Neville who found the room, I couldn't be mad at him, though. 

''The what?'' Ron asked, looking around the vast room.

''It's also known as the come and go room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person had real need of it. And It's always equipped for the seeker's needs.'' The fireplace at the other end of the room was currently on, being the only light that illuminated the room. 

''So say you really needed the toilet. . .'' Ron let out, his hands in his pockets. Everyone looked over at Ron with slight disgust, George lightly hitting my shoulder with a barely audible chuckle. 

''Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea.''

''It's brilliant.'' Harry suddenly spoke up. ''It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.''

''Maybe it does, Harry. It's been standing for years. Would be a shame if it falls now.'' I spoke up, Ron playfully elbowing my side with a smile. Hermione also gave me a smile, Harry nodding from where he was standing.