37| New York

''𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨, 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮.''

''𝗜𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄

''𝗜𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄.'' Blaise spoke. 

We arrived in New York, our faces close to the windows as we gazed at the tall buildings and the cars passing by, with people walking back and forth. 

''Have you fulfilled your wish now, Zucchini?'' Theo asked, with a smirk and a raised brow in Blaise's direction. 

''Very much so.'' He spoke, it looked like he was out of it at the moment. 

I moved away from the window, moving towards the door that separated the driver's area from the lounge. Opening the door, I slipped in the area and closed the door again, sitting in the passenger's seat. 

''How far from the hotel?'' I asked Stan, seeing him look up at a skyscraper. 

''Reckon it's just down the road.'' He gestured towards a huge hotel that towered over some of the smaller buildings. ''Do you know what you're doing?'' Stan asked, glancing at me before looking back at the road. 

''Of course I do.'' I waved him off, not completely lying.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

We arrived at the hotel, parking the bus in a hidden alleyway as we lugged our bags into the Lobby area of the bottom floor. Stan also came with us, he's going to get his own room upstairs. 

''Alright, I want all of you to stick together. Don't wander.'' I demanded, pointing my index finger at them all. Only three people shook their heads while the others were sight seeing from inside the Lobby. Stan was keeping watch on them.

I walked up the front desk, feeling the lady my name as she looked at the computer. Luckily for us, a certain pureblood family was very generous to let us borrow some money from the trip, so we were able to buy the best of the best in this her hotel. 

We had a penthouse with the greatest view of the city, best seen at sunrise, sunset and at night. The lady looked on her computer a little longer, I was starting to wonder what was taking so long. Looking behind me, I saw that everyone was still there, surprisingly. They usually never listen unless it's something to do with food. 

I turned back to the lady when she smiled and gave me the key to our penthouse that we rented for the next few days. With a smile and nod back at the girl, I turned around to tell the rest of the group to follow. Only, they weren't there anymore. 

''Bloody hell. . .'' I muttered, seeing that some of their bags were dumped on the floor while others were taken with them. 

''You really don't have them under control, do you?'' I jumped at the voice behind me, about to throw some hands before the person caught my wrist and shoved himself.