60| World Cup

''𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨, 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝘾𝙪𝙥!''

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝘆𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀, 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆'𝘀 ...

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝘆𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀, 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗽. Ron has been owling me about it ever since he had gone back home and I thought he would've been tired of seeing me for days. Harry was also excited, not going home but about the Quidditch game. 

The twins have been telling me loads about their new shop that they want, a new joke shop. Their inspiration basing off Zonko's, of course, but their own products. I mean, they already have dozens of them made with millions more ideas in the works. Some of them are even my ideas, something to help me get by with Hermione. 

Theo and Blaise have been writing in the journal too, saying that they were also tagging along. Minister Fudge had came by their house and invited them by owl, explaining where to go since they would be in the Minister's box for the game. I told them that I was also going, telling them to keep a look out for the ginger family. 

Hermione wasn't into Quidditch as much as I was, but I guess we're all different. She at least tries, coming to games to cheer on Harry and I when Gryffindor play. She also makes sure that none of us are hurt after a game, seeing how ruthless it can get. Especially when up against Slytherin, some of them still hold grudges against me from the first year. It's nice to be friendly with Marcus though, seeing as he's the Capitan. 

I hadn't asked him yet, but I wanted to know who'd he make Capitan for next year. Sadly, this will be his last year at Hogwarts. He better write to me, because if he doesn't, then he's going to have a house full of letters by the end of the afternoon to read. I'm not planning on cutting my connections with him just because he's going to leave the school. 

Early this morning, Hermione and I arrived at the Weasley's house. Courtesy of Stan Shunpike, conductor of the Knight Bus. Along with Ernie and the shrunken head as drivers, who make the Knight Bus so much more then it's worth. With a salute to Stan, Ernie and Dre, the Knight Bus was off once again. 

''Hello, dears.'' Mrs. Weasley greeted us at the door. ''Come in. Come in.'' She ushered, closing the door behind us. ''The boys are still asleep. I haven't bothered to wake them yet.'' 

''We'll do it.'' Hermione pipped up, jumping a little from one foot to the other. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was ecstatic to see someone. A specific ginger with freckles and a heck of an appetite. 

''Yeah, Hermione you can get Ron and Harry. I'll get Fred and George.'' I nodded. 

''Good luck.'' Mrs. Weasley wished us as we walked up the stairs. Our bags were still by the door, so we didn't have to haul them up and down the stairs.