86| Flavored Beans

''𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙔/𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧?''

𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. Apparently, Harry forgot to tell us the small but important detail that he had received a letter for casting magic in-front of a muggle, and no less under the age of seventeen. He told us the story about how he had used the Patronus Charm against a Dementor, one that had tried to suck out both Harry and Dudley's souls. 

Though, I had questioned why the Dementors were even there in the first place and if Dudley had actually saw them. Harry didn't have an answer to either of those, so he continued to tell his story. His aunt and uncle were furious with the boy, especially when they had seen the condition that Dudley had came back home in. 

He was shaking with his eyes almost popping out of his head, unable to put together a full sentence. A letter from the Ministry soon came in, telling Harry that he was expelled from Hogwarts until further notice and that he had to be present at his trial. They were gone for a few hours, leaving the rest of us to clean the house as much as we could. 

Last night was a full moon, Sirius had taken responsibility to watch over the both of us. Though we had wondered off on our own, he tried his best to run between the two of us to make sure we wouldn't do anything harmful to ourselves or people that happened to be around us. I didn't move around much, just laid between a mass of trees to where I could see the sky. 

Malfoy wasn't there and it didn't feel right. Every time I had looked down, I wanted to see an albino ferret that was squeaking at me and guiding me through the Forbidden Forest. Don't get me wrong, I love having Remus and Sirius keep me company, but it just doesn't feel right without the familiar ferret. 

The House of Black looked a little better then it had when we had arrived. The dust wasn't as bad as it was before, along with spiderwebs taken off the corners of the walls. There are a few holes in the walls, but nothing that magic couldn't fix. You could also just put something in-front of the hole and say that there never was a hole there. 

The house-elf, Kreacher didn't help much. He kept speaking under his breath whenever someone passed, insulting them in any way he could. Hermione didn't take offence to anything he had said, she said that she felt bad because he's been here all alone and is probably suffering from something. The rest of us just look at her weirdly but don't say anything. 

Kreacher happens to know that I'm also a werewolf, much like he knows with Remus. But that's different, everyone in the house knows that Remus is a werewolf. With me, only Sirius and Remus know, along with Dumbledore and Snape but they aren't here most of the time. They've tried to keep Kreacher away from saying anything that could possibly expose my well-being. 

Harry had got to learn a few things about the Order of the Phoenix, which is an organization of people made by Dumbledore. Remus had told me a little bit about it, saying that the Marauders had been invited when they graduated Hogwarts. During the dinner, a few things had went down. Not just between Harry and the rest of the table, but also between Molly and Sirius.