126| Lifeless

''𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚.''

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺. Being held prisioner in the cellar of my boyfriend's mansion. His aunt being the one who stuck me down here in the first place. Actually, it was his father, but his aunt ordered him to do so. They haven't been giving me 'meals' as such. It was more like whatever they had left over from their food before they came down. Seriously, it all looked like it had already been eaten. 

With the days that I've been here, I've grown go know every crack in the stone walls. Narcissa - Draco's Mum - had came down here a few times when the others didn't know or were out of the house. She helped me bandage my wound on my arm, making sure it hadn't reopened in the process. I liked her very much. She was different then the others. And it made me wonder how her and Lucius even got together. 

But, that was none of my business, so I left it aside. 

Draco came down to visit, too. It was usually late at night, when everyone was asleep. I've heard Bellatrix laughing on the floors above me, not to mention a few thudding sounds up there. She was probably out on a killing spree at the time, using people who crossed her path. I'm just glad that I wasn't one of those people. 

The full moon passed again. And yet, they didn't let me out. So, I was stuck in the dark room with the lights off, stone and cold as a Werewolf. Draco came down that night, too. Of course, as a ferret. He spent the night with me and got me clothes for the next morning. Those clothes just so happened to be his, so I ended up being in sweatpants and an oversized shirt with the hoodie that I brought along. 

The hoodie was also his, but from years ago and I never lost track of it. I always happened to know where it was, and it brought comfort to me on my journeys with the trio. I wondered what they were doing after they had left. Were they coming back to get me? Maybe thinking up a plan to get me back and continue our hunt? They weren't dead, were they?

When I close my eyes, I can still see the knife that Bellatrix threw. Watching as it spins in the air, before it gets sucked with the rest of them. I hope that Luna and Ollivander were both okay, too. I didn't want to loose Luna as a friend and the younger kids still need an Ollivander for their first years at Hogwarts. 

If parents will keep sending their students to Hogwarts, that is. Something tells me that after this war is over, then everything will change. I always thought it was just me overthinking things. I tend to go that now that I've been isolated for so long, and for most of the day. But it's not Narcissa or Draco's fault. And surely, it's not the trios fault either. 

This morning was no different then the rest. My eyes slowly opened, quickly adjusting to the vast void of darkness around me. The cold seeping into my skin. I didn't lay down on the floor, just sat with my back against the wall, to where I was able to peek around and see the door of the cellar. 

Pulling the hoodie closer to me, I sighed. When I breathed in, I took in the wretched scent of goblin, dust and some sort of fish. Disgusting, truly. I groaned when I had heard the familiar sound of pitter patters against the stone floor. I peeked around the wall with furrowed brows, watching the albino ferret stop in its place.