39| Aunt Marge

''𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣! 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬.''

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑶𝑽

𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. How the year would go and what would happen this year, because it seems something always has to happen. Yet, they are all because of something either I did or because I'm alive. 

Then it makes me wonder how many people want me dead. Tom Riddle - who was actually Voldemort the whole time - was close to killing me if it wasn't for Dumbledore's phoenix. I almost got killed in first year too, with Professor Quirrell and the Philosopher's stone. Hell, Ron almost died too. 

I've tried to go out and see Hermione, since she doesn't live far from where I do. Though I can't because my Aunt and Uncle always holds me behind to clean the house, do the dishes, fold the laundry, work in the yard or do whatever else needs doing. 

Dudley had been trying to visit Y/n, but keeps coming back rambling about how she isn't home. For all I know, she hasn't been home almost all summer, leaving Hermione at the house with her parents and Dudley in a restless state. 

''Harry Potter! Get up and make me breakfast, boy.'' Vernon shouted from the other side of the door, banging his fist against it. Surprisingly, my door hasn't fallen off it's hinges just yet. 

I begrudgingly get up and grab my glasses, slowly putting them on while sulking in bed, still under the covers. My eyes trail over to my bedside table, where a picture of my mum and dad are standing in-front of a fountain, twirling around. 

''Get up, Potter! I'm hungry!'' Dudley now shouted, making me flinch. 

''Because you burn everything you cook.'' I mumbled before throwing the blanket off myself and throwing my legs off the bed. Opening the door, I was greeted with a violent shoulder hitting mine, it felt like it was broken for about five seconds. 

When I walked downstairs, Vernon was at the door with a coat on. 

''Vernon, where are you going?'' Petunia asked. 

''I'm going to pick up Marge.'' With that, he left out the front door. Barely anything else was said. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

''Harry! Harry! Harry! Open the door.'' I open the door to see Aunt Marge on the other side, pushing me to the side to walk in. Vernon was behind her, getting soaked out in the rain.