70| Ballroom Dancing

''𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙣'𝙨.''

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝘆𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝘆𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱. Harry and Ron made up shortly after Harry had opened the golden dragon egg, which just seemed to screech without any incoherent words. Fred and George also brought up the fact that it did, indeed, sound a little like Percy singing in the shower. They also gave the idea that Harry might have to face Percy when he's in the shower, which is what I also thought would be the second task beforehand. 

Though, that didn't stop the Gryffindor's praising Harry Potter for being tied in first place, let along survive the first task. Music played in the background as people danced around one another or sat around, talking between a group of at least four people. Harry decided to go to bed early, Ron following shortly behind. 

Soon enough, Hermione also went up. I was left down in the Common Room with a few other people, who mainly included Fred, George, Seamus and Ginny. The twins were writing their products for their shop down in-front of the fireplace, writing over three full pages of projects in about two minutes. It amazed me how enthusiastic they were about this, having their heart set and not stopping until they get their shop. 

It's nice to know that I, at least, helped in making something. They made the decoy detonators - which are my favorite, by far - and they are also coming up with another idea I recently came up with. I noticed how they keep getting caught, way too much. So, I threw out the idea of something that could make for a quick getaway, something that could blind the follower without them knowing what had happened beforehand. 

They thought it was brilliant, Ginny laughed and teased at me saying 'don't give them anymore ideas'. I'm sure she's tired of hearing explosions every night, all night long around the house. I couldn't blame her, I would've gotten tired of it too. Seamus announced that he was off to bed, Ginny yawned and walked up the girls dorm, giving a short goodbye to her brothers. 

I didn't know what had happened after that, I fell asleep on the couch watching the twins writing up and down the page. I read a few ideas on the papers, seeing some in Fred's handwriting and others in George's handwriting. Though, I forgot what they were the moment I had fallen asleep. It was very well needed and I didn't want to waste a second of it thinking about what I had seen hours ago. 

When the morning had came, I was still in the couch with the sun shining through the window. Fred and George were sprawled out on the ground, Fred's back up against the couch as his arm draped across the edge of the couch. It looked as if he was trying to keep me from falling off the piece of furniture. George was on his back with one arm above his head and the other on his stomach, soft snores coming from his mouth. 

Fred soon jerked, his hand slapping the side of my face lightly. I closed my eyes momentarily, groaning and soon slapping away Fred's hand. His hand came back again, slapping me once more. That's when I threw his hand off the side of the couch, causing him to tilt to the side and hit the floor. He then awoke with a short lived scream.