30| Polyjuice

''𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎!''

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱. When I walked into The Great Hall, I had seen that the trio already found themselves spots, leaving me a spot next to Hermione. Theo and Blaise said their goodbyes before rushing off to their table, leaving me to plop down in my spot at the Gryffindor table. 

''Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into.'' Hermione spike the second I sat down. I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I decided to use this opportunity to sneak in a couple of bites before we start rushing away again. It seems like Ron had the same idea, as he passed me over a brownie. 

''Crabbe and Goyle.'' Harry clarified for himself and Ron.

''Parkinson and Bulstrode for Hermione and I.'' I spoke, taking a bite into the brownie. At the moment, I was more interested in the brownie then I was at the mission we were supposed to be doing at this very moment. From the taste of it, it seemed like a mint, fudge brownie. I have a lot of experience with food, twelve years to be exact. 

''And we also need to make sure that the real Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy.'' Hermione continued to explain. 

''What about Bulstrode?'' I asked. 

''I've already taken care of her.'' Hermione waved her hand at me. The way she worded it made me feel like Bulstrode was dead, and I want the only one who thought so. ''I just mean that I knocked her out. She won't be waking up until the morning, as far as I know.'' She didn't seem completely sure, but hey, what did I know?

''How? To keep them away, I mean.'' Harry asked the girl. Hermione pulled three small cakes in her hands, showing them to us. They don't look half bad. 

''I've got it all worked out. I've filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful.'' I tried taking one from her hands, but she just moved them further from me. Ron glanced to the Slytherin table, seeing Crabbe and Goyle eating everything around them while Malfoy has a scowl on his face. 

''You know how greedy Crabbe and Goyle are. They won't leave the Christmas Feast until every last drop of trifle is gone. Now once their asleep, hide them in a broom cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs.'' Hermione started to explain. 

''And who's hair are you ripping out?'' Ron asked.

''We've already been through this, Ron.'' I facepalmed towards the boy. 

''I've already got mine.'' Hermione brings up a small vile, inside the vile was a tiny hair. ''Millicent Bulstrode. She's in Slytherin. I got this off her robes.'' She then puts the vile away.