29| Teddy's Findings

''𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪?''

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽

𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝘂𝗺, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻. He looked through the cabinets and the fridge, closing them a few seconds afterwards. Y/n rushed into the kitchen, stopping Theo from his search. 

''What are you looking for?'' She asked. Teddy was also curious, walking into the kitchen with his bag over his shoulder. He dropped his bag on the couch, taking a seat in a nearby armchair. 

Theo sighed, standing with a huff. ''Well, I was gonna try and cook us some dinner.''

''No, you're not.'" Y/n instantly denied, pushing Theo out of the kitchen to sit at the counter.

''What?'' Theo shouted, throwing his hands in the air before dropping them at his sides. ''Why not?''

''Because if I remember correctly, you like to burn a lot of the things you cook.'' She gave Theo a look, putting a pan on the oven. 

Theo took a second, his head tilted as he squinted a tad. Yeah, he remembered trying to make something for Blaise, Y/n and himself after they missed dinner. He has tried making some toast, but that turned out to be burnt. Lasagna? Burnt. Chicken? Burnt. 

Long story short, they went to bed with almost empty stomachs that night.

''Okay, fair point.'' Theo nodded, sitting down with a huff. Teddy sat on the stool next to him.

Y/n looked towards the two with a smile. ''What are we feeling tonight? Spaghetti,-'' 

''Spaghetti!'' Teddy shouted, quite enthusiastically.

Theo nodded along, patting Theo on the back. 

''Well, spaghetti it is.'' 

As Y/n started their dinner for the night, Theo and Teddy had continued to sit next to each other at the counter. They played a few short games. Rock, paper, scissors, thumb wars, etc. Y/n caught Teddy beating Theo at a thumb war, making her hold back a laugh for her friend. 

Besides the three of them in the house, it was pretty silent. The TV wasn't on, either. And it barely was anymore. Saves something for an electric bill. Teddy had won another round of thumb war with Theo, giving off a triumphant laugh from his great defeat. 

Theo pretended to be mad, but ended up laughing in the end. He took his cup from the counter, bringing it to his lips and taking a sip as Teddy asked a question. 

''Did you have a girlfriend at Hogwarts?'' 

Theo had to hold back the urge to spit out his water at the blunt question. Thankfully, he swallowed it down. Theo looked down at the small boy, a brow raised.

''Are you really asking me if I had a girlfriend?'' 

Teddy nodded, awaiting the answer like a little puppy. Theo turned to Teddy, his hand making a heavy thud against the marbled counter. Y/n was listening from the oven, which wasn't far. She looked over her shoulder, glancing between the two figures. 

''Indeed, I did.'' Theo nodded. ''I was quite the charmer at school.''

''Lies.'" Y/n coughed from the oven. Theo gave her a look, before turning back to Teddy.