125| Malfoy Manor

''𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.''

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱. The Snatchers had captured us and now we are being escorted further from where we needed to go. Wherever that may be. It seemed that they were planning on taking us to the Ministry, but plans changed when the man got a good look at Harry. 

I grew more nervous the more I thought about where we were going. Were they taking us to Voldemort? I would highly suggest going to the Ministry, instead. That way we could still escape, possibly even knock out Umbridge again. But then again, Marcus wouldn't be there to help us escape again. 

Even when the others had tried convincing me that it wasn't my fault, I still thought it was. I had let him stay. If I had brought him with us, we would've been traveling together and he would be. . . well, not where he is now. 

I tried fighting against Greyback, who had came to hold my hands behind my back. He growled close to my ear, before jerking me backwards and kicking my ankle. I didn't like how close he was with me, so, I tried moving as far as I could. Which wasn't very far with only being able to take baby steps. 

The Snatchers had Apparated with us, making it a quicker trip then it were to walk there. Still, they didn't give us any hints on where we were going. But when we got there, I mentally panicked. But since Ron had given me a look, I guess it was pretty obvious that I was panicking. Greyback held me tighter, since I had tried to run off.

''Not here, please.'' I murmured. Greyback chuckled darkly behind me, but didn't say anything in response. 

Harry was being grabbed by the shoulder ahead of us, the man from earlier holding him in place. I kept my head tilted towards the ground, especially when we had reached the fence of the mansion. Bellatrix was standing there, like she knew we were coming. Hermione might've needed to do a better job injuring Harry. 

The man held Harry forward, his face almost touching the gate. Bellatrix also leaned forward, trying to get a good look at who was on the other side. Voldemort was here. I knew that much. From what I could see - which was behind Ron and Hermione - Bellatrix has seemed intrigued. Hermione seemed stiff. 

''Get Draco.'' She lowly whispered. 

I fought against Greyback again, kicking his knee and escaping his arms. As soon as his grip loosened on my wrists, I pulled away from him and ran down the pathway. I was going to escape, go anywhere, then, somehow, break the trio out of here. 

That plan backfired when I was hit in the back with a spell. I hit the stone pathway, groaning as I fell face-first. Greyback's heavy steps sounded towards me, before I was hauled to my feet. I didn't want to walk anymore, not because I was weak, but because I felt like I couldn't feel them. 

''Maybe,'' The man called from the front, the one holding Harry. ''You shouldn't be so sympathetic next time.'' He tilted his head from side-to-side, teasing Greyback with his words.