81| Barty Crouch Jr.

''𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.''

𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹. I didn't even know that the Ministry did things like this, not since the whole incident with Barty Crouch in the corridor and him wanting to erase whatever memories he thought was important. 

I already know that they'll be using magic to bury him, but I wanted him to be buried by hand. The Ministry wouldn't listen to me, only saying that it's normal for one to go through something like a loved ones death, speaking incoherent words and giving me time to grief over him. I just huffed and gave up, watching as they carried away Cedric's body. 

Dumbledore then rushed up, turning me around with his hands on my shoulders and looking like he had just seen a ghost. Only if we didn't have ghosts floating around Hogwarts every five steps. 

''Have you seen Harry?'' He asked urgently. 

''Actually, no. Not since Amos took his place beside. . .'' I trailed off, not wanting to mention it. Dumbledore patted my shoulder for reassurance before Hermione came to us. 

''I seen Harry walk off with Professor Moody.'' She informed. As she spoke that, I brought a hand to my head, all three of them turning their attention back on me. Snape was standing behind Dumbledore, with McGonagall beside Snape. 

''Miss. Granger?'' Snape asked. My eyes were shut tight as I tried to calm my mind, but it wasn't working. 

''Potion.'' I coughed out. 

''What was that? Say it again.'' Dumbledore asked, seemingly this was an urgent matter. And now I know why.

''Polyjuice potion.'' I fluttered my eyes open again, looking at the school. ''Harry is in Moody's office, that's where the smell is coming from.'' Dumbledore turned to look behind him, Snape sharing a look with my before Dumbledore thanked me and ran off. I was about to follow before Hermione grabbed my wrist. 

''How did you know that?'' She asked with furrowed brows. ''And are you alright?'' She then gestured to my head, remembering the way I was holding it earlier. 

''Magic.'' I merely shrugged before running off, leaving Hermione standing outside the Quidditch Pitch. Ron had soon walked up to her though, asking if she was alright and why she was just standing there. 

I had found Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape jogging through the corridors. More like Snape was walking fast with his cape bellowing behind him. He doesn't jog, and I've never seen him to anything remotely close to a run. Without hesitation, I followed behind them, Snape taking note of my presence when he gave me a side-glance.