119| Wedding Day

''𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.''

*𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝑀𝐴𝑌 𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝐼𝑅 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐶𝐸𝑁𝐸*

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. I watched from the window of the room that I shared with Ginny and Hermione. They were both fast asleep. I couldn't sleep, not after what had happened earlier with the Death Eater's and finding out the secret about Stan. It still bothered me that I couldn't get exact answers. 

Harry had a backpack hung over his shoulder, walking out of the Burrow and towards the tall grass. Ron had stopped him just before he left. I could hear faint words from through the window. The ginger had said something about not leaving us behind, thinking it was a stupid idea because they wouldn't survive. Well, heads up, Ron was right. 

They wouldn't survive a day without Hermione and I around. Who knows what would've happened if Harry left on his own. Not only would Voldemort get him, but he would also be held captive. Either slow and painful death or quick and easy one. That was Voldemort's decision. 

It was also Voldemort's decision whether or not he wanted to destroy Hogwarts. With Dumbledore dead, Hogwarts is at a risk. Basically being open for any enemies to come and raid the school. Now, that's now me degrading McGonagall, she's going to be a great Headmaster. Whether it's official or not. 

I'm just saying that Hogwarts might not be there in the end. Voldemort stuck with his decisions, I've found that much out. He's planning to kill Harry and take over, but what then? What will he do with everyone after he's taken over and after Harry is dead? Harry is supposed to be the one who stops him and he can't do that as an illuminescent being. 

With the power that Voldemort can hold, I don't doubt that he'll be able to do something about ghost Harry, too. Voldemort had achieved things beyond any Wizard's comprehending, bad, but they had been achieved. Not to mention he still gives Slytherin a bad name to this day. But Slughorn seems to not be bothered by it. Not to mention Merlin, who has been dead for decades. 

In the end, both Harry and Ron came back inside. My guess was that Harry wasn't ditching us quite yet. It'll happen sooner or later. Just you watch. I happen to have a knack for telling the future on accident, so, let's see if I can do it on purpose. I didn't hear the door downstairs open nor close, which meant they were being quite and trying not to wake Molly.

I wouldn't either. I don't want to know what would happen if someone woke her up in the middle of the night. I moved away from the window, crawling back into bed and ticking myself under the blanket I had been offered. The twins offered it to me. They only told me that they used it as a net for the fireworks after they handed it to me and ran down the stairs. 

It was pretty cool. I was using a blanket, which had previously been a net to catch wild fireworks that flew around the room. I could still see the gunpowder from the fireworks that scattered against the fabric. A few holes there and there, where the fireworks had tried escaping more then once. Each hole had fit at least one of my fingers.