110| Cursed?

''𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚.''

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. That's how he had successfully made the Draught of Living Death in potions class. It was a normal potions book but was written and edited inside with ink to better define the instructions. Also giving a few side notes on the side. How do I know this, exactly? Well, Ginny told Dean who told Seamus who told me. It was a big line. 

From the information that Ginny had unknowingly gave me, the book also included a spell that Harry was curious about. Not to mention that the book was signed by someone called 'Thf Half-blood prince'. I've never heard of anyone go by that name around Hogwarts and by the looks on the trio's faces, they haven't either. 

I woke up in the Room of Requirement, finding myself in the same situation. On the couch with my bag on the floor, stacks of junk piled all around me with dust flying around my face. Not to mention that my bag had been opened and searched through. 

Don't worry, nothing had been stolen. Just an apple that I had borrowed from the kitchen the previous evening. I thought that I was going to eat it, but, I guess not. When leaving the Room of Requirement, I had the amazing opportunity to trip over almost everything on the floor. Almost giving me a black eye and a broken arm. Thankfully, I had gotten away with a few bruises. 

When I went to grab some clothes, the girls were all in the dorm. Hermione refused to take to me, not even looking at me. Not that I expected her too, anyway. Lavender and Katie kept asking questions about where I was last night, coming up with crude excuses. One of them being that I got laid last night and never came back to the dorm. 

I quickly denied that, Lavender showing a small pout. With a roll of my eyes, I grabbed my clothes and stuffed them back in my bag. I'd be an idiot to be taking a shower in the dorms. So, I'm heading up to the Prefects showers. Ron had given me the password, being the only one who isn't currently pissed at me for something. I've always adored Ron, in a friendly way, of course. 

That's how my morning went, taking a shower in the Prefects bathroom and getting my breakfast from the Hogwarts kitchens. I felt like the world owed me a favor that morning, and maybe, just maybe, it actually did. I got to talk with Maisie again, to whom I gave a small blue flower to. She seemed to love it more then anybody else did around here. 

She recalled a few moments with Cedric, which the topic soon grew emotional. I didn't cry, no, he wouldn't want that. I thought back to his letter, explaining that he knew what had to be done and he did it for good reason. 

Live in the moment. That's what he always said. And that's what I intend to do.

When everyone left The Great Hall, I was just climbing up the stairs from leaving the kitchens. Nobody stopped to glance over at me, I was just another student that basically meant nothing. When the trio walked past, they did the same. Most of them did. Ron waved at me with a mind smile behind Harry and Hermione's backs. I gladly reciprocated the actions.