Chapter 83: Goodluck

{3rd person POV}

"Ladies and gentlemen... I'm here to thank all of you for coming to this wedding..." Karasuma spoke with a mic as he and Irina stand on the middle of staircase in the ball room, gaining people's attention.

"We already finished the ceremony and for those who can't make it there.. We present you, our groom and bride for today!" Irina cheered, moving her arms to the top of the staircase.

Loud applause could be heard as the large white door opens, revealing the couple.

Both Oikawa and (F/N) had wide smiles on their face as they make their way down the stairs.

(F/N) who's holding Oikawa's arm whils walking, look up at him.

"This is amazing..."

Oikawa chuckles.

"Can't argue with that" he reply.

Soon, they both arrive beside Karasuma and Irina.

"Alright, you two have something to say?" Irina asked, passing the mic to Oikawa.

Oikawa grinned proudly and took it.

"Good morning fellow gentlemen, I'm very honour to be standing here in this suit and having my wife with me right now... I don't want to say much but I really appreaciate the helps from my friends and family... I hope this next life of us will be more happy than we were before! Thank you for your attendence to make this wedding be a bit more lively! Thank you again!" Oikawa spoke as loud applause roam around the ball room.

Oikawa and (F/N) make eye contact and nods.

(F/N) turns around and hold the bouquet close.

"Ladies! Be ready to catch it in 3... 2..." Oikawa count down as the ladies and girls crowding the middle.

"1!" Oikawa yell out as (F/N) toss the bouquet up high.

Screams and squels could be heard as the couple laughs at the tension.

"We got some hyper groom here eh? Anyways, it's time for the dancing session... Everybody, please find your partners and make sure to dance all out!" Karasuma exclaim as the guests immediately find their partners.

Irina smiles and turns to (F/N).

"Have fun, sweetie" Irina exclaim as she and Karasuma walks down the stairs.

(F/N) grinned and look up at Oikawa.

"Let's dance, shall we?" She asked.

Oikawa look down at her and smirks after.

"Why of course m'lady~" he sang and give her his hand.

(F/N) giggles and took it as they make their way down stairs.

When they found their spot, the get into position and stares deeply into eachother's eyes.

Soon, the music was on and everybody started dancing.

After everybody had their feast, it times for them to meet the married couple.

They talk, giving presents, taking pictures and more.

"Congratulation, Oikawa~ I still can't believe our playboy captain is actually married" Makki sang as he shake hands with Oikawa.

"Congrates dude" Mattsun congrates after, patting Oikawa's back.