Chapter 55: Clueless

{3rd person POV}

The sound of the door opened could be heard.

Oikawa peek inside for a clear cost and step inside, closing the door quietly.

After he succeeded, he sighs in relieve.

But he wasn't safe for a long time until a voice spoke up behind him.

"Where were you, Tooru? It's 2 in the morning"

Oikawa flinches and turns around only to meet (F/N) who standing there with her arms crossed.

"Oh, it's just you" Oikawa exclaim and take off his shoes.

"Answer me, Tooru... Where. were. you?" (F/N) asked again.

"Why would you care? It's none of your business... I'm not a little kid who needs to let you know everything" Oikawa spat, walk pass her.

"How could I not?! You've spend over 200k yen over a day with my card! I need to know where and why do you have to use such money on!" (F/N) argue, follows Oikawa from behind.

"You're so annoying... It's just 200k... You have more than that... And I know you aren't blind... Can't you see what I'm holding right now? It's obvious" Oikawa reply and keep walking.

(F/N) gritted her teeth and reach out for Oikawa's arm.

"Tooru! Stop with that attitude!-"

"ARGH! Stop bothering me! Leave me the fuck alone, will you!?" Oikawa bursted out, slapping her hand away.

(F/N) hisses at the unexpected action and hold her red hand with the other, looking up at Oikawa.

"You!-"

"You what!? You're so damn annoying you know that!? You and that crybaby otouto of yours! Both of you Jelavićs are such annoying brats! That's that!"

"Watch your mouth, Tooru! Are you aware of who you're talking about?!"

"Yes! I'm 100% aware! I'm talking to the eldest daughter of the Jelavićs, Jelavić (F/N)! There! Still not satisfied!? Huh?!"

(F/N) narrowed her eyes and shakes her head.

"What satan has taken control over you, Tooru?... You aren't like this-"

"Me? Aren't like this? Well too bad I am right now! So learn to live with it! Oh, and..." Oikawa exclaim, making (F/N) more curious.

"SLAP"

"THUD"

(F/N) was left shocked when a hard slap landed on her cheek.

"That's for hurting Reena" he spat and stormed off, leaving (F/N) sat there in shock.

Damian who just opened his door, bumped into Oikawa who was walking towards their shared bedroom.

He watches him leave and walks out towards where (F/N) is.

"(F/N)? Is everything alright? I heard sc-" Damian's sentence were cut off when his eyes landed on (F/N) who sitting on the floor with her red cheek, hair covering her face.

He got his eyes widen and immediately rushes to her.

"(F/N)? (F/N)? Hey! What happened!?" Damian asked, shaking her shoulder.

(F/N) didn't reply and shakily turns her head at Damian.

"D-Damian... I-I..." she cooed, following with her flooded teard that were sliding down her cheek and her cut lip.

Upon witnessed her situation, Damian got his teeth gritted.

"Did Oikawa did this to you?..." he asked.