Chapter 52: Snap

{3rd person POV}

"Ugh... My head.." Oikawa groans as soon he wokes up from his sleep.

He sits up and stretches his neck.

"Damn my whole body hurts..." he muttered, placing his hand on his nape.

He then turns on his phone and look at the time.

"5am huh?" He cooed and sighs.

"I can't sleep properly on this couch... Dang it.. I got class tomorrow.." he muttered to himself and yawns.

He leans on the couch and decided to play with his phone.

As he was tapping and tapping, his eyes landed on a certain contact.

"Kira..." he cooed and press her contact.

He stood up and walk out to the balcony, leaning forward on the rails.

"Hm... It's been a while since I ever spoke and seen her... Maybe I should say hello to her.." he exclaim and unblocks her number.

"Oh, she's online?" He muttered with a grin.

He press the call button and place his phone on his ear.

3 rings after, Reena pick up.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy, Kira... It's been so long since we last spoke ain't we?" Oikawa reply.

"I guess? Why are you even calling me? I thought Jelavić didn't allow you to make any contact with me ever again?" Reena asked.

"Ugh... Please don't talk about her... It's annoying y'know..."

Upon hearing Oikawa's respond, Reena smirks.

"Annoying, huh? What's make you say that?" Reena asked.

"Well I just went to the club to have fun with the guys and she become a wuss all of the sudden... I swear she's overreacting, Kira... Yes, I did kinda flirt with a hottie there but that doesn't mean I'm actually cheating... Don't know why she needs to be fussing over small things like that" Oikawa complained.

'It seems like it started to effect him... Good... This is what I've been waiting for..' Reena thought.

"Hm... I agree with you... To be honest, she's such a drama queen... Being too over on small things... I'll assume it's nothing if I were her" Reena reply.

Oikawa sighs.

"Hey, wanna hangout tomorrow?" Reena suggested.

"Hang out? To where?"

"Why won't we go to a nearby cafe? The mall? Something like that"

"Hm~ The mall sounds good... Besides, I need to buy things.."

"It settled! Meet me at the entrance at 10! See ya!" Reena cheered and hang up.

Oikawa chuckle and brings his phone upfront.

"Maybe I should change her contact" he muttered and started tapping.

Reena♡

Call📞   Message📩    Info📍

Oikawa grins.

The next day

As (F/N) was busy slinging her bag on her shoulders on her way to the door entrance, she spoke to Oikawa who was sitting on the sofa with his phone.