Chapter 35: Evidence

{3rd person POV}

"Thank you for your cooperation ma'am... I'll be excused.." a client spoke as they make their way out.

As soon the door got shut, (F/N) let out a heavy sigh and leans on her chair.

Mira who was arranging the files, noticed (F/N)'s worriedness.

"Is everything okay, Jelavić-sama?" She asked, standing up.

"I don't know, Mira... Tooru's condition keep getting worse day by day..."

"You mean his headache?"

(F/N) nods.

"No matter how much he swallow the painkillers, the pain still doesn't disappear at all.... He would woke up in the middle of the night due to the stingness and would pass out every now and then..."

"Well did he go to class today?"

"2 classes and I asked Damian to pick him up.... He's probably at the cafeteria right now since he wanted to drink something.."

"That sounds bad... Have you seen a doctor, Jelavić-sama?"

"I did... but... there's still no sources about it..."

At the cafeteria

"And that's what happened..." Oikawa finished his story.

"I see... so do you feel well today?"

"Not so good, Kira... My head still stinging from the morning..." Oikawa reply, leaning on the board.

"Oh.. Poor you..." Reena exclaim but deep down, she was expecting it.

'It's working just like I thought... Soon, your love will be mine... Just you wait, my dear Tooru~' Reena thought with a smirk.

Oikawa who noticed her smirk, blinks at her.

"What are you smirking about, Kira?" He asked, making Reena snapped out of her evil thought.

"O-Oh- Um... I just remembered something funny... Sorry if it bothering you"

"Ah, no... no... I'm just curious about it" Oikawa exclaim, scratching his nape.

He then heard something inside his head.

"She's gonna use witchcraft"

Oikawa frowns at the unknown voice in his head.

He place a hand on his forehead and shut his eyes close, hoping to get rid of the voice.

"Oikawa-kun?... Are you okay?" Reena asked in concern.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine... It's just these voices in my head keep repeating something about witchcraft.." Oikawa reply, pressing his forehead with his palm.

This make Reena froze.

She then sweat dropped and laughs nervously.

"Witchcraft? Are you sure it says that? Maybe your thoughts just playing with you... I mean you even have this headache right?" Reena spoke.

Oikawa chuckles and push his bangs up.

"I guess you're right..." he reply.

Reena on the otherhand blushes at the view infront.

'He looks more handsome with his bangs up... Oh my god... I can't wait for you to be mine...' Reena thought, looking away while blushing messily.

"CLICK"

"You got it?"

"Of course... What that clicking sounds stands for?"

They bring down their phone and take a look at the picture.

"Should we tell Jelavić-sama about this, James hunny?" Jessie asked.

"Don't add my name like that.... I'm cool with you calling me sweet names like a couple but thanks... Anyways, we still need a little more..." James exclaim.

"We'll get the last evidence tomorrow to see if our hunch is true... Be patient.." James stated after.

"I don't know, hunny... Those two have been so close this past week... Ever since Oikawa-sama came here because of his headache, those two have been meeting up so often..." Jessie exclaim, narrowing her eyes at the two who was laughing.

"Isn't that considered cheating? I mean, I don't think Jelavić-sama knew about this..." Jessie exclaim again, turning to James.

James who was staring at the two, noticed Reena's leg started to move forward.

He widen his eyes and shakes Jessie.

"Jessie! Jessie!" He called.

"What!? Stop shaking me!"

"Get the camera ready! Record this!" James exclaim in panic.

Jessie frowns at him and turns at the source.

Her eyes widen at the view infront.

She free herself from James's grip and get the camera ready as she started to record it.

Reena who was staring at Oikawa, slowly moves her leg close to Oikawa's.

Upon feeling the contact on hid leg, Oikawa froze.

"K-Kira! What are you doing?!" Oikawa asked.

"What? I'm just moving my legs around..." Reena lied and touches Oikawa's legs with her heels.

Oikawa shivers at the touch as he stayed frozen.

"W-What are you getting at?..." Oikawa asked, frowning slightly.

"Nothing.... Just exercising my foot..." Reena exclaim, resting her cheek on her palm.

The reason Oikawa stayed frozen is because his mind are all about the person infront of him, Reena.

The more he looked at her, the more pleasure he gave in.

'What's even happening to me?... Why am I suddenly thinking about Kira?... Why is my heart beats faster?... I can't stay focus like this...' Oikawa exclaim as his eyes narrowed at the unfamiliar feeling.

Reena on the otherhand just smirks evilly.

'The witchcraft worked so well than I ever expected... It's a good thing he never opens those boxes... There's no way they're gonna find out... So all I have to do is manipulate him until his mind are all about me...' Reena thought and stood up.

"Hey, Oikawa-kun" she called as Oikawa look up at her.

"I hope you'll be healthy after this... I need to go... Still having alot of paperworks to do" Reena exclaim and walk off.

Oikawa just watches her walked away.

Little did he know, he slowly lift his arm, trying to reach out for her.

"Reena-" Oikawa immediately snapped out of his thoughts and bring his hand down.

"W-What?... What the heck I just did?... What's even happening?..." Oikawa asked himself with a frown.

Jessie who stop the recording, turns to James.

"Do we still have to wait fro tomorrow, James?"

"After what just happend?! We need to get to the CEO asap!" James yelled and drag Jessie by the wrist.

"H-Hey smartypants! Who's gonna handle the cafe if we both are out!?" Jessie yell out.

James immeadiately froze and Jessie sighs.

"You dummy..." Jessie exclaim, shaking her head.

"Wait here! Let me get someone!" James reply as he sprinted away, leaving Jessie standing there.

Jessie sighs again and shrugs her shoulder.

She then looks down at her phone and stares at the screen.

'What is that girl up to?...' she thought.