Chapter 81: Protective

{3rd person POV}

20/07/2023

The big day where everyone have been waiting for.

Loud footsteps could be heard making their way inside the huge ball room that was decorated with turqoise and black themes.

The long tables that got covered by pretty tableclothes and filled with several luxurious foods and drinks.

"So... Our Ex-captain is getting married huh?" Mic-sensei spoke up as he stood right infront at the a banner at the entrance.

He then look down at the invitation card in his grip.
_________________________________________

To the person who received this,
We're gladly to inform you that...

YOU'RE INVITED TO THE WEDDING OF:

OIKAWA TOORU
&
JELAVIĆ (F/N)

-Event information-

•Date: 20/07/2023 (Thursday)
•Place: Jelavić Enterprise
Main Ball Room
•Time: 9:30am - 5:30pm

We're looking forward for your attendence!
_

________________________________________

Mic-sensei chuckles.

"Fancy seeing you here, sensei" a voice spoke up, making Mic-sensei turns at the source.

A smug plastered on his face when his eyes landed on a certain brunette.

"Well well~ If isn't my fav vice-captain, Nakamura Dina" Mic-sensei spoke.

"Ugh... Don't say it like that... You sound like a pervert... Eitherway, stop lying... I know you've talk shits about me behind my back so stop pretending... I'm not gonna believe them anyways" Dina spat and make her way inside.

Mic-sensei watches her walk away and chuckles.

"Same old, Dina" he muttered and walks inside.

"I still can't believe our dude's getting married! Damn he's fast!" Makki commented in excitedment as soon he meet up with Iwaizumi at the entrance.

"Looks like the playboy in the group had make his move" Mattsun commemted after.

Iwaizumi stares at them disbelief and sweat dropped.

"You know what... Just get inside will you? Or I'll send your butts in there myself"

"Sheesh..."

"No need to be so harsh, ace"

Inside the groom's room

"FWAH!!" Oikawa yelps as soon his collar got pulled.