Chapter 1: Kyoto

{3rd person POV}

"Uwahhh!!! Why won't you come along, mama!?" Iqram cried, hugging Irina's waist.

"Oh my moonpie..." Irina called in pity and bend down to Iqram's height as he back up a little.

"Aren't you the one who wants to enroll Rakuzan Jr. High, honey? I bet Seijurou would be waiting for you" Irina persude.

"I know but... I want mama and papa to be there... and... and.. Huwaaa!!" Iqram started to cried again.

"Ugh, you're such a crybaby, Iqram... It's Kyoto... Not the US or anything.. Stop crying... You're a second year now.. Grow up.." Iqbal spat while crossing his arms.

"Now now... Be nice to your brother..." Karasuma slightly scold, patting Iqbal's back.

Iqbal rolls his eyes and look away.

"Honey... I wish we could be we need to stay incase Iqbal need something okay?.. (N/N)-Nee and Oikawa-kun will be staying with you okay? They'll be your 'parents' for the meantime... Besides, they should be practicing their parenting skills before they start their own family~" Irina teased, looking up at the couple infront.

Oikawa flinches and got his face reddens in embarassment.

(F/N) sweat dropped with a nervous laugh.

"Don't tease us like that, mama... It's only the beginning..." (F/N) spoke.

"I'm just reminding you hunny~" Irina exclaim.

Iqram looks down with a sad expression.

"Believe in yourself, alright? You can be on your own now, Iqram..." Karasuma exclaim.

Iqram just kept quiet.

"Iqram-Chan!!" A voice suddenly yelled out, snapping Iqram out of his thoughts.

His mismatched eyes sparkled at a certain raven girl running towards them.

"Ryan!!" He reply and runs towards her.

Iqbal then sighs.

"Here we go..." he muttered.

While the Jr. High couple are interacting eachother, Oikawa spoke up.

"Are you sure about this, (N/N)-Chan?" He asked.

(F/N) hums and look up.

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"Are you sure about going back go your hometown? I mean.. You said it yourself that your house in Kyoto will only bring you those bad memories... I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything..." he reply.

(F/N) stares at him, disbelief.

She then formed a smile and lean her body on Oikawa's arm.

"As long I have you by my side, it won't"

Oikawa stares down at her and grinned.

"You make me blush, (N/N)-Chan.." he exclaim and pats her head.

(F/N) giggles and look back at the young couple.

They are currently holding hands, saying bye to eachother then let go.

(F/N) watches as her ototou making his way to their parents, giving them hugs then walk up to her and Oikawa.

"I'm ready to go, (N/N)-Nee" he spoke with a huff.

"Eh? Are you sure?"

He nods and turns to Ryan.

"See you again, Ryan" he bid with a wave.