Chapter 53: Mall

{3rd person POV}

"Where is he?" Reena asked herself as she waits at the mall entrance, looking around her for a certain brunette.

Soon, a familiar voice call out for her.

"Reena-Chan!" They called, making Reena turns at the source.

Reena's brownish eyes widen in realization.

Oikawa who arrive infront of her, pants.

"S-Sorry.. *pants* I need to handle some *pants* errand..." Oikawa apologies in between his pants.

Upon hearing no respond, he glances up at her only to meet with her red face.

He stood up straight and tilt his head.

"Reena-Chan? Reena-Channn? You there?" Oikawa called, waving his hand infront of her red face.

"O-Oikawa-kun... W-What did you j-just call me?.." she uttered.

"Hm? Is it wrong for me to call your first name?" He asked innocently.

"N-No! No! I-I prefered it that w-way! I-It's just... Surprising for me..." Reena exclaim, scratching her cheek while looking away.

Oikawa blinks then chuckles.

"Alrighty, Reena-Chan~ Your outfit looking good by the way" Oikawa compliment her, patting her head.

Reena became redder and cover her face.

"Stop saying things like that, Oikawa-kun... I'm embarassed.." she exclaim, looking down.

Oikawa laughs.

"No need to be embarass with me, Reena-Chan~ Now c'mon... Since I make you wait, I'll treat you lunch on the way" Oikawa suggested.

Reena giggles and walks inside side to side.

Back at the apartment

"Sei-Nii! I'm ready!" Iqram cheered, running out of his room to the living room where Akashi's waiting.