Chapter 8: Haters

{3rd person POV}

"Iqram-Chan! Hurry up! You'll be late for school!" Oikawa yelled out from the front door.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Iqram reply as he rushes out from his bedroom.

After Iqram finish wearing his shoes, they started their walk to Iqram's school.

"Is (N/N)-Nee will be back today?"

"I'm not sure... She haven't call nor text me anything"

With that, Iqram waves at Oikawa as he ran inside the school grounds.

Oikawa waves back and sighs.

"I sent Iqram-Chan to school... Now what to do?" He muttered, walking down the sidewalk with his hand on his chin.

His phone suddenly rang, signalling someone's calling.

Oikawa stops his tracks and took out his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tooru... Sorry I haven't call you yesterday" a familiar voice spoke.

Oikawa smiles and continue his walk.

"Don't worry about it... It must be tiring going to meetings right?" Oikawa reply.

The person sighs.

"You should've seen how exhausted am I yesterday" they exclaim.

Oikawa giggles.

"Anyways, are you coming home today, (N/N)-Chan?" Oikawa asked.

"Yup! But I might be running a little late since the traffic here is kinda packed" (F/N) reply.

"I see... Well, be careful! I just sent Iqram to school by the way- Ah!-" Oikawa yelps as soon he got bumped into someone, causing them to fell.

Oikawa looks at the source and was met with a white haired girl who's sitting on the ground, following with her fallen bag not too far.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Oikawa panicked and help her by handing her bag.

The girl stares at him before replying "I'm okay" as she stood up and took the bag.

While taking the bag, the girl's hand brushes on Oikawa's but he paid no mind since he thought it was just an accident.

Oikawa sigh in relief and stood back up.

"I'm glad... I'm sorry again and be careful!" Oikawa bid and continue his walk.

"(N/N)-Chan~ You still there?"

"I was shock when I heard you yelped earlier... Did something happened?" (F/N) ask in concern.

Oikawa laughs nervously, scartching his head with his free hand.