Chapter 2: Bounding

{3rd person POV}

Light snores could be hear roaming around the first class airline.

"Mmm... (N/N)-Nee's... warm..." Iqram mumbled in his sleep.

(F/N) hums her favourite lullaby while increasing Iqram's raven hair.

Upon feeling the warm contact, Iqram snuzzles his cheek on (F/N)'s collarbone, gripping her coat as he was napping on his sister's lap.

(F/N) smiles and increase Iqram's cheek after.

"Why are you so cute, Iqram?... I'm lucky to have a cutie like you as my ototou" she whispered, admiring Iqram's sleeping face.

On the otherhand, someone still got their eyes stared at the siblings from a seat across them.

"Wish that was you, huh?" A voice spoke.

"S-Shut up! I want her too..." the person spoke up with a pout.

"Too bad Iqram-sama caught a fever on the middle of the air" Damian exclaim, watching the Jelavić siblings bond.

"Is he that clingy whenever he's sick?" Oikawa asked while pointing at the two, still forming his pout.

Flashback

"Hope you all are comfortable! We air hostess will be serving lunches in a few!" A woman cheered and walk off.

"So this is first class? It's way more luxury than I ever imagined" Oikawa commented, looking around from his seat.

"There's different kind of first classes, Tooru" (F/N) reply and put down her bag.

It's only been 15 minutes until Iqram started to fidget on his seat.

Damian who was sitting beside him, noticed.

"Iqram-sama? Are you okay?" He asks.

Iqram whimpers and started to move around his seat.

"I don't feel good..." he reply, looking down with slight tears forming on the corner of his mismatched eyes.

"Are you perharps sick or something?" Damian asked for confirmation.

Iqram didn't reply instead he whimpers louder and started to get uncomfortable.

This make the enganged couple turns to the source.

"Iqram? Hey, are you alright?" (F/N) asked in worried.

"(N/N)-Nee... Huwaa... It's uncomfortable..." Iqram complains.

(F/N) got worried and make her way to Iqram.

She lift her hand on Iqram's forehead and gasps quietly.

"Oh you've caught a fever..." she cooed.

She then turns to Oikawa.

"I'll have Iqram to the bathroom for a little bit" she spoke and gently help Iqram stood up.