Chapter 73: Flames

{3rd person POV}

"So what is it gonna be? Your life is depending on it right now..." Karasuma asked.

Reena had tears rolling down her cheeks, following with her shaking body.

Karasuma then gets impatient due to the silent treatment and gritted his teeth.

"Speak for god sake!" He yell and stab the desk with the knife, causing a loud bang.

Damian flinches at the loud bang and stares at Karasuma shockly.

'Woah... I never knew Tadaomi-sama could get this furious...' he thought, sweat dropped.

Reena whimpers in fear and started to cry.

"F-Fine! Fine! Y-You need to tear the teddy a-apart so the a-ashes got dissolved then just light i-it up!" She exclaim.

Karasuma stares at her for a moment before letting her go.

"There... Is it that hard for you to speak up, uh? Do you always need to wait until your life got threaten? Pathetic" Karasuma spat.

He then glances at Damian as he jolts at his aura.

"Is there anything else you want to ask, Damian?" He asked.

Damian shivers and shakes his head nervously.

"N-No, Tadaomi-sama... T-That is it..." Damian reply.

Karasuma raise his eyebrow in confuse.

"Why the hell are you being scared for?" he asked.

"N-Nothing personal"

Karasuma stares at him then shrugs his shoulder.

"Bring her back... I'm afraid I might break a skull if she stays..." Karasuma ordered.

"S-Sir" The guard exclaim and pull Reena up from her seat.

As they was about to leave, Karasuma spoke.

"Wait..."

Both guard and Reena stops their tracks and turn around.

A hard slap then landed across Reena's face.

Reena gasped in shock due to the sudden impact.

"That's for trying to kill my daughter... Bring her out..." Karasuma exclaim and pull out a handkerchief out of his blazer pocket.

'Well that was something...' Damian thought and pick up the teddy.

"Damian" Karasuma called, making Damian startled.

"Y-Yeah?"

"You know you should go harder on her in order to receive the answer..."

Damian sweat dropped and laughs nervously, scratching his nape.

"I never thought of it at all..." he exclaim.

Karasuma sighs and make his way to the door.

"Let's go.. We have some crisis we need to deal with..." he exclaim as both of him and Damian walk out of the room.

Back at the apartment

"She what?"

"She left right after our fight, Iwa-Chan" Oikawa exclaim, staring at the glass of water on the dining table.

"And you did nothing about that? Are you serious?" Iwaizumi exclaim as he sighs, pouring himself some coffee.

"Why would I be bothered? If she wants to leave, then leave... I have no purpose to chase after her... She's annoying as fuck.." Oikawa stated, making Iwaizumi snap his head at him.