Chapter 14: Failed

{3rd person POV}

"M-Meep! T-The boss i-is h-here! W-What's your plan, (N-N/N)-Chan!? I-I don't wanna die h-here!" Oikawa panicked, gripping (F/N)'s shoulder in fear.

But (F/N) paid no mind at him and smirks.

"Watch" she spoke and pull out a remote.

Oikawa watches as Iqram climb on him in confusion.

"W-Wha?"

"It's gonna be loud for you, Oikawa-Nii" he spoke and covers his ears while sitting on his shoulder.

"H-Huh? What do you mean by-"

"BOOM"

Upon hearing the loud boom and bright light, Oikawa jolted in surprise as he block the brightness with his arms.

Not so long, the light fades as Oikawa puts down his arm and turns at the source.

He was met with a huge bomb residue around the empty spot on the helipad.

"Mission complete" (F/N) exclaim and toss the remote away.

She then turns to the confuse Oikawa.

She chuckles and peck his lip.

"W-Wha? H-How? W-When did you? H-huh?" Oikawa showered.

(F/N) grins and pinches Oikawa's cheek gently.

"I have my ways... Now let's get-"

"It's too early for celebration isn't it, Mrs. Jelavić?" A voice interrupted, following with loud cracking sounds.

Upon hearing the sudden voice, the three got their eyes widen and snapped their head at the source.

They were met with a woman in a dress with a bunch of guys behind him on the H logo of the helipad.

"What the... It can't be! I've planted it perfectly!" (F/N) exclaim as she got her eyes widen.

"Oh honey... You should've planned a back up plan... You're 10 years too early to completely kill me" the woman spoke.

(F/N) gritted her teeth and get into her defense position.

The woman's smile turn into a frown and pointed her closed fan at them.

"Get them and show no mercy" she ordered as the guys started to approach them.

Iqram who was observing the guys, opens up his scythe.

"Total... 9 guys... Do we need to execute them or what, (N/N)-Nee?" Iqram asked.

(F/N) who was bitting her bottom lip, twirls her knives.

"Just like last time... Do it until you get to the boss" she exclaim and started to charge upfront.

"Roger... And Oikawa-Nii..." Iqram spoke as Oikawa look up at him since he was still sitting on his shoulder.