Chapter 20: Interacting

{3rd person POV}

As Bachira and Iqram are on their way while talking to eachother, a voice call out with a wave.

"Oi, you two! Hurry up!" Kira yelled, gaining the two's attention.

After the two rushes over, Bachira spoke.

"Oh? We're the last ones" he stated innocently.

"Shut up and seat do- Oh? We have a new member?" A guy with orange spikey hair asked as soon his eyes landed on a unfamiliar boy beside Bachira.

"Yeah! He's our new friend, Iq-"

"Could you cut off about the freak?" A voice interrupt, making all of them turns to the source.

Iqram's breath hitched quietly when he was met with a pissed Raichi, munching his sandwich.

"Excuse me?"

"All I said is stop bringing that freak everywhere with us... Tsk.. I loose my appetite to eat" Raichi spat, wrapping his eaten sandwich.

"Raichi! This is the thirth time you complain about him! Stop! Bullying people is wrong!" Isagi spoke out.

"He isn't bullying anyone to me... Raichi just stating facts... That's all" Kuon butt in.

"Not you too, Kuon! Grow up!" Kira defended.

Iqram who bit his bottom lip in nervousness, gulps and tighten his grip on his bento box.

"B-Bachira... I-I can eat alone if you-"

"Raichi... Kuon... You better shut your bitching mouth before I shove a soccer ball onto it" Bachira warned with a death glare.

Both of them shivers in fear.

"Tsk! Fine! Do whatever you want but we won't getting near that mismatched freak!" Raichi exclaim as he and Kuon stood up, taking their leave.

"Well... That was something.." Chigiri commented as the rest watches them leave.

Kira sighs and massage his forehead.

"Those two won't cut it off do they?"

"B-Bachira..." Iqram call, making Bachira turns to him.

"Arigatou... I'm sorry I wasn't able to speak up for myself..." Iqram apologized.

Bachira stares at him and smiles widely.

"Nah! It's not a big deal at all! My ears are twitching hearing those two talking bad about you!" He cheered as Iqram smile.

"Then... Let's share my bento box as a thank you" Iqram offered.

"Really!? Yosh!" Bachira cheered with his fist clenched in excitement.

"Hey! We want some too!" Kira butt in.

They then started to fight making laughs nervously.

"We all can share okay? My sister packed plenty and I'm a small eater... So... I hope you all like it" Iqram exclaim and opens up his bento.

The soccer players got their eyes widen in excitement when they saw the delicious and neatly arranged foods inside.