Chapter 69: Drug

{3rd person POV}

"Here's your drink, Jelavić-sama" Mira spoke as she place down the cup on her desk.

(F/N) smiles and thanked her.

"Uh... For the record, a co-worker accidentally pours sugar in yours because they thought it was theirs..." Mira stated.

"It's okay, Mira... Can you please bring this file to the front counter? A fundraiser will come pick it up"

"Sure" Mira exclaim with a smile.

With that she left and Damian who's standing behind (F/N), spoke.

"Ice in the morning? Really (F/N)?" He asked.

"What? It's the only choice for the mint choco... I would have the hot ones if they're available" she exclaim and grab the cup.

She opens the cap and scoop some of the blended ice as she pop it in her mouth.

"Mmm~ Minty~ and a little strange taste.. Oh well.." she shrugs and drink it.

Soon, she stops and continue doing her work.

"Okay... Where did I put the file?..." she muttered and walked up to the file storage shelves.

She scanned rows by rows until her eyes landed on a certain file.

"Found it... But it's too high..." she muttered and pouts.

She turns around and call out for Damian.

"Damian... Could you help get that file up high?" She asked as Damian shrugs off and went to help her.

"Is this the file?" He asked, pulling it out.

"Yeah"

Damian lift it down and hand it to her.

She thanked him as Damian reply with a smile.

"Alright, back to work- Ugh..." she cut off her sentence when she felt something heavying herself.

Damian who's standing behind her, speak.

"Hey, (F/N)? Are you okay?" He asked in concerned.

"Y-Yeah... I'm... fine I guess... Ngh.." She frowns when her eyesight gets blurry.

"You don't look fine" Damian exclaim and holds her shoulder.

(F/N) tried her best to stop her eyes from closing but it only make her weaker.

"W-What's going... onnn...." she dragged her last sentence when she finally gave it, causing her to collapse.

Damian who's holding her shoulder, had his eyes widen.

"(F/N)!" he yelled out and catch her on time.

He crouch down, holding her close.

"(F/N)! Hey! Hey! Can you hear me!?" He asked, slapping her cheek gently.

But no respond were given.

Damian didn't gave up and kept trying to call for her.

Not so long after, the door slammed open.

"Jelavić-sama!-" James had his sentence cut when his eyes landed on the collapsed (F/N).

Damian look up and asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Damn it... I'm too late!" James exclaim and runs inside.

"You! We need to bring Jelavić-sama to a doctor asap!" James panicked.

"Whoa! Whoa! What happened? Did you know something?" Damian asked.