Chapter 67: Limit

{3rd person POV}

"Oikawa Tooru!!" (F/N) yelled and rushes up to them, releasing Oikawa's grip on Iqram's hand.

Oikawa got pushed away as (F/N) hugs Iqram with heavy pants.

"What the hell are you doing to him!?" She yell out, shielding Iqram at her back.

Oikawa glares at her.

"That brat damaged my fucking laptop!! I worked so hard on this project and he just spill the water on it! How could I not be fucking mad?!"

"Well at least scold him the right way! Gently! No need to yell and hit him! Even I never land my hands on him and here you are! Hitting him over a small matter!"

"Small matter!? You say damaging my hardwork is a fucking small matter!? It's easy for you to say that because you won't be the one who needs to restart it! If only that fucking brat was more careful, this wouldn't happened! He always brings me trouble!"

"Who are you calling a brat!? Are you really aware of who you're talking to!? Go get yourself a dictionary and you might find the word 'accident'! I know he didn't do it on purpose and he won't do such trouble on people! Don't say such words about him!"

"ARGH!! I don't care! I can talk and say whatever I want about that crybaby! Now move! I haven't finish teaching him a lesson!" Oikawa exclaim and reach out for Iqram.

Iqram gasped in panic when his hand got gripped but (F/N) act on time and manage to slap his hand away.

"Enough! Hands off him! Tooru! It's just a laptop! I could buy you a new one! So stop trying to hit him without any solid reasons!" (F/N) stood up for him.

Oikawa gritted his teeth upon his failed attempt.

(F/N) pants as Iqram gripped onto her shirt.

"(N-N/N)-Nee..." he cooed with a hiccup.

(F/N) gulps and place her hands on his shoulder while bending down a little.

"Iqram... Go to your room and wear your headphones... Turn the volume to the highest okay?"

Iqram sobs and nods.

He then started to make his escape.

"Where do you think you're going!?-"

"Tooru! Stop all of this!" (F/N) interrupted, holding Oikawa's hand to prevent him from chasing Iqram.

"Don't touch me!" Oikawa protested and slaps (F/N)'s hand off.

(F/N) glares at him with her teeth gritted in anger.

"What is wrong with you, Tooru!? Why did you suddenly changed?! This is not the Oikawa Tooru I know a year ago!" (F/N) yell, poking Oikawa's chest with her index finger.

"Ugh! So what!? It's none of your business! I can change whenever I want! And you don't need to tell me off!" Oikawa argue, slapping her hand away.

"Why?..." (F/N) cooed, tears started to flood her soft blue eyes while shaking her head in disbelief.

Oikawa didn't reply and raise his eyebrow with his frown.

"Why?! Why!? Why!? Why are you becoming like this!? What have I ever done to you until you changed like this! The Oikawa Tooru I know won't do such furious things!" She yelled, making Oikawa's breath hitched.

"I've lost my patience dealing with your egos! I had enough! What did I do wrong!? Tell me! All I did was healing your inner child that you almost lost in your abused years! All I did was showing you how real love feels instead of a manipulation ones!! All I did is showing you effections!! Where could I go wrong!?"

"The Tooru I know is a sweet and innocent guy! He would never do such cruel things! Not even hurting a fly! Tooru's such a loveable and loyal man! But guess what!? The Tooru infront of me right now is the opposite! You! You almost swearing most of the time! You cheated on me with Reena behind my back! You disobeying my disagreement! And you slowly turning into your own abusive mother!-"

"SLAP"

(F/N) went quiet when a hard slap landed on across her face.

She shakily turns her head at the source only to meet with a panting Oikawa who had his right arm lifted.

Soon, the door clicked open, revealing a certain someone.

"I'm home-" Damian who just entered, cut off his sentence when his eyes landed on the intense scene infront of him.

He then frowned.

"What the-"

"I want you to fucking shut your annoying mouth up... How dare you say I'm slowly turning into my mother?... Don't ever say a word about her!" Oikawa yell.

(F/N) had her head down, bangs and hair covering her face.

"You know... My life could be better if you just fucking disappear..." he exclaim, eyes glaring down at her.

She then scoff, catching Oikawa off guard.

"So now you know... how I feel when you... talk bad about Iqram right?..." she exclaim.

Oikawa breath hitched in shock as he sweat dropped.

"What the hell is with you?" Oikawa asked, taking a step back.

(F/N) bid her bottom lip and brings her head back, facing Oikawa.

Oikawa's brown eyes widen when a soft blue ones staring deeply into them, following with tears sliding down her cheeks.

"After all I've sacrifies for you?... After what I've saved you from?... I've done... everything to make sure you feel pleased and welcome... and you tell me... your life would be better if I just disappear?.... Don't fucking with me, Tooru..." she shakily stated as she pants.

"Who saved you from your abusive mother and Yumi?... Who helped you escape from your mother's abusive hands?... Who helped you broke out from Yumi's manipulations?... Who comfort you when you have a panic attack?...Who cared for you when you had a terrible headache?... It was all me... and that's what I've got? Telling you'll be better without me?" she exclaim, tilting her head a little.

Oikawa gulps in reply.

"Tooru... Without any of my help... You'll still be stuck im your mother's control and who knows what might happen to you if you're still... in their hands... For a matter of fact... We could cancel the happiness because that won't ever happened..." she spat and took of her ring.

"You've cross the limit here, Tooru... and I've been holding myself from doing this but... you force me to do this..." she exclaim and toss the ring as it landed infront of Oikawa.

He look down at the ring then look back up at (F/N) who's tugging a straid of hair to the back of her ear.

"Oikawa Tooru... I, Jelavić (F/N)... will cancel our engangedment... I'm leaving you..." she spat, making Damian and Oikawa had their eyes widen.

"W-What?..."

"You may have the apartment for the following 3 years since I already payed full of the deposit... and from now on..." she spoke as she started to walk and stops when she arrive beside Oikawa.

"Let's just be strangers who never knew eachother from the beginning..."

(A/N: Bro messed up-)