Chapter 31: Gift?

{3rd person POV}

"Good morning, Mira" (F/N) greeted as she walks up to a certain counter.

"Ah! Good morning, Jelavić-sama-" Mira who was busy arranging the files underneath, bumped her head when she was about to look up.

"BUK"

"Ow!" She cried and held her head while crouching.

"You okay down there, Mira?... That bum sounds hurtful..." (F/N) called out with a sweatdrop.

Mira laughs nervously and stood up.

"I'm fine.. It's happens to me often anyways" Mira reply, scratching her cheek.

"That doesn't sound good..." Oikawa muttered.

"Oh? Oikawa-sama's joining you?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, I asked him to take a day off... And I'll be expecting those files in my office in 20" (F/N) stated as she started to walk down the hallway.

"You bet!" Mira cheered and continue arranging.

"Ne, (N/N)-Chan.." Oikawa called out.

"Hm?"

"Can I.... have your card?..." he asked, scratching his nape.

"For what?" (F/N) asked, turning around at him.

"Um... Well... I.. wanted to grab something from the cateria..." Oikawa reply, fidgeting his finger (👉👈).

(F/N) blinks at him and laughs.

Oikawa sweat dropped and grin nervously.

"Oh Tooru... You don't need to pay.. This is my mom's company... You can do anything you want and everything's free here... Well- just for Jelavićs though" (F/N) exclaim.

"Really? Oh... um.. I was think doing my assignment there if you let me..."

(F/N) smiles and peck his lips.

"Go ahead... Like I said, you're free to do anything" (F/N) reply and walks towards her office with Damian following behind.

Oikawa watches them walked away and curl his fist with a "Yosh!".

Soon, he arrived at the cafeteria and was impressed by the designs.

"Sugoi.." He cooed quietly and makes his way inside.

He look up at the menu on the screen as soon he arrive infront of the counter.

"Hello and welcome! What may I help you?" A guy around Oikawa's age, greeted.

"Oh- Um.. Do you guys have milkbread?" Oikawa asked.

"We sure do! Fresh from the oven!" The guy cheered.

"I'll take 2 then.."

"Any drinks?"