Chapter 19: Anxious

{3rd person POV}

"So, how's life going on Oikawa?" Kasamatsu asked as the two are on their way to the office.

"It's going fine ever since me and (N/N)-Chan got enganged..." Oikawa reply, scratching his nape.

"Oh? You're enganged to Jelavić-san? Heh... What a lucky guy you are, Oikawa" Kasamatsu joked as Oikawa blushes.

"Please don't mention it... I just felt... safe whenever I'm with her.." Oikawa spoke.

"Did something happened?"

"To make things short, I don't have a good past ever since my parents divorced when I was 7..."

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that"

"It's alright... I'm over it already anyways... I've finally met my dad and... I.. don't really want to talk about my... mother.." he muttered at the last sentence but loud enough for Kasamatsu.

"It's cool dude... You don't have to tell me most of it... I'm actually glad that you're enganged with someone who grew with independention... I must say she's a quite match for you"

"K-Kasamatsu!"

Kasamastu laughs as they arrive at the office.

"You want me to stay here and wait for you?" Kasamatsu asked.

"A-Ah... I don't want to make you late for your classes.. You... can go first" Oikawa spoke, hand on the door knob.

"Ah, don't worry... Classes won't start until 8 so we have plenty of time... You know what... I'll stay to avoid you getting anxious and lost around this big campus" Kasamatsu insisted as Oikawa flashes a smile at him and went inside.

After he done all of his business, they both surprisingly got the same classes and that's a relief for Oikawa since he seems like he needs someone he knew to be with.

"So I guess you chose sports management too?"

"Yeah... For basketball... We have a game in a few months from now on"

Oikawa just nods in reply as they walked into their first class.

Once again, Oikawa attracted attention from the students causing whispers started to echoed around the room.

Oikawa who felt anxious again, gripped onto his bag strap while biting his bottom lip in nervousness.

Kasamatsu who noticed him, sighs.

"C'mon... My seat is right above there.." He spoke and grab Oikawa's wrist as he drag him up the stairs.

Oikawa follows, keeping his head down to avoid any eye contacts.

Soon, they arrive at their table and was met with other Kasamatsu's friends.

"Yo, Kasa! Took you long enough" a guy with a butt-chin greeted as the two sat at the empty space beside a megane.

"Eh? Who's this? A new guy?" The megane spoke.

Oikawa just sweatdropped at them as Kasamatsu chuckled.

"Yeah, he's a new one... I already met him last year on some sports program" he reply.

"Ah, no wonder you two seems so close" the butt-chin guy spoke.

Kasamatsu smiles and turns to Oikawa.

"Oikawa, this is my friends... This megane here is Imayoshi and the other is Okamura" Kasamatsu introduce each.

"Hello~" Imayoshi sang with a wave.

Oikawa waves back hesistately and grinned nervously.

"H-Hey... I'm Oikawa Tooru... Nice to meet you all" he exclaim.