Chapter 70: Bodyguards

{3rd person POV}

Soon, the nurse opened the door as Damian rushes inside.

"Is she alright?!" He asked.

"Woah, slow down there buddy... She's fine.. Her body immune is strong so the drug didn't spread inside too much... Just a minor of it but she's gonna be okay..." the doctor exclaim.

Damian let out a loud sigh and wipes his face from sweating alot.

"She could discharged anytime you want... Take her time" the doctor exclaim and make his leave.

Damian watches as the doctor leaves and walk up to (F/N).

He stares at her in devastation and increase her cheek with his index finger.

"I'm sorry..." he muttered.

He slowly let his body falls on the knees and started to shake from crying.

"If only... I have checked the drink... you wouldn't have to face this..." he muttered.

"I've let you down so many times... I let your relationship with Oikawa destroyed just like that..." he muttered again.

(F/N) who's concious the whole time, just stares at the ceiling.

"Hey, Damian" she called, making him flinches in shock.

He wipes his tears and stood up, pretending nothing had happened.

"Yes?" He asked.

(F/N) looks at him and smiles.

"Do you remember... How we first met?" She asked.

Damian stares at her and reply.

"I guess?"

(F/N) giggles.

"I still remember that incident... It all started when I was training my knives combat back when I was 13.."  she exclaim, staring at the ceiling.

FLASHBACK

"Taste this!" A 13-year-old (F/N) yelled out and threw her knives at Karasuma.

But Karasuma manage to catch them and threw them on the ground.

(F/N) sweat dropped and gritted her teeth.

"This is your 7th fail, (F/N)... You never fail this much before... What happened sweetie?" Karasuma asked, walking up to (F/N).

(F/N) look down and cleanch her fist.

"I don't know... I've been spacing out alot lately... I don't know why..." she reply.

Karasuma sighs and pats her head.

"Let's have a break... I need to handle some business while we're at it... I'll come back in 35.." Karasuma exclaim and leave.

(F/N) clicked her tongue and pick up her knives.

"What is wrong with me?... Why can't I focus?... Damn it!" She burst out and threw a knife away.

It stabs the wall as someone spoke up.

"Woah there... It's dangerous to throw your knife like that kid" the person exclaim, making (F/N) look up in annoyance.

"Who are you? You're calling a kid?" She asked.

The guys chuckles and pull out the knife, making his way to her.

This triggered (F/N) as she got into position.