Chapter 79: Announcement

(The "THE END" on the last chapter was a joke- I swear-😭)

{3rd person POV}

After they all calm down, they all decided to leave the two alone inside the room.

"I'm glad I finally get to see you again, (N/N)-Chan..." Oikawa spoke in relief.

"Hm.. I'm sorry though... I avoided visiting you..." (F/N) exclaim.

Oikawa let out a sigh and pulls her closer as they were cuddling on the bed.

"I already told you it's fine... But.. I thought you had your flight..." Oikawa asked.

"Oh.. I cancel last minute... Though I was at the gate when I was about to hand out my passport... After I left, there's this feeling inside me that's missing... and then I realized... It was you..." She reply, hand resting on his torso.

"Me?"

"Yup... Though it's kinda embarassing for crying and cancel the flight right infront of the guard all of the sudden... But it's worth it... I'm just glad I didn't... actually leave..."

Oikawa smiles and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you... Thank you for staying, Sweetpie... I don't know how I'm gonna live without you... Just knowing that you visits me secretly, had already driving me crazy..."

(F/N) chuckles and snuzzles her cheek.

"So... What about that offer you accept?"

"Already told papa to cancel the offer and find someone else..."

Oikawa hums and strokes her hair.

"Ah, your hair..."

"Yeah... I... cut it.."

"Eh? B-But why? Why would you cut your hair?"

"I thought I'll need some changes... You know... to heal myself..."

Oikawa sighs.

"I actually don't mind you cutting your hair but... Why so short though? You could leave it a little longer..."

(F/N) giggles.

"Well... It's easier to fight with short hair..."

Oikawa pouts.

"That doesn't change the fact why you cut it so short... I can't even make braids with your hair anymore! Not even tying your hair in a high ponytail with ribbons!" He cried.

(F/N) laughs at his cries.

"Well you can still decorate my new hair with paperclips ane hairbands..."

Oikawa puff his cheek and look away.

"I guess..."

(F/N) stares at him in awwed and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Still sulking, subby boy?"

Upon hearing the nickname, Oikawa jolts with his red face.

He snaps his head back at (F/N) as he was met with a smug on her face.

"Oh w-what are you up to?..." he asked curiously.

"Hm? What makes you say that?" She asked innocently, moving her face closer.

Oikawa's cheeks were painted with red blush as he backen up his head.

"I-I can't trust that smug of yours... Y-You must have something on y-your sleeve..." he exclaim.

(F/N) stares at him with half-lidded eyes and chuckles.

She lift her hand and place in on Oikawa's jawline.