Chapter 45: Coincidence

{3rd person POV}

After a while of drinking, everybody started to get drunk.

Well, except for Oikawa and Kasamatsu.

"You just drink a glass, Kasamatsu?"

"Yeah, I can't get drunk or I'll have a huge headache and stomachache in the next morning..." Kasamatsu reply, sweat dropped while recalling the scene.

"A-Ah, I see"

"I see that you're not a fan of beer?" Kasamatsu asked, refering to Oikawa's half drunk glass.

Oikawa laughs nervously and scratches his head.

"What you see... I'm still not used to it... and I don't if I even manage to finish it..." Oikawa exclaim.

Kasamatsu shrugs and grab his glass.

"Don't mind if I do" he exclaim and chug the drink.

Oikawa blinks his eyes eyes at him, watching he let out a loud sigh.

"Is it okay for you to drink more?... Cause I already get dizzy by the first 2 sips..." Oikawa asked, sweat dropped.

"Hm? Ah, my max is 3 glasses... I mean, it's not gonna hurt helping a friend to finish their drinks" Kasamatsu exclaim as he place the glass down.

"And... What did you say earlier? You got dizzy by the first 2 sips?" Kasamatsu asked.

"U-Uh... Yeah?"

"Dude, you're not sick are you? People don't get dizzy by only 2 sips... It takes a whole glass... The drink isn't that hard to be honest... "

This make Oikawa stunned.

"O-Oh... They do? I guess maybe I just can't handle strong drinks like that.. Haha.." Oikawa exclaim and stood up.

"I-I'll be outside for a moment..." Oikawa spoke and walk off.

Kasamatsu just watching him walk away worriedly.

{Oikawa POV}

As soon I walk out of the bar, I make my way to the parked car and lean on it.

I inhale the cold and fresh night breeze and exhale.

"Night breezes never fails to calm me.." I muttered, looking up at the dark sky.

My smile fades when I look down with a worry expression.

"Is what he said is true? Or it's just me?.." I asked myself.

A sting then come at my head causing me to hiss in pain and held the spot.

"Ah... Ow.." I muttered, wincing in pain.

I gulps and pants.

'Don't tell me it's starting all over again?... I-I thought we already burn the witchcraft?.. Ngh...' I thought.

I took a few deep breaths and rest both of my arms on the car roof, heads looking up at the moon.

I sighs and wipe my face with my right palm.

'Why does it need to come now? Geez... What an abuse...' I thought again.

"Mind if I join?" A voice spoke, making me froze and turns at the source.

"Ah, Kasamatsu... S-Sure.." I reply, watching him walk beside me and leans on the car.

I watches he inhale the blown breezes and exhale.

"You sure love night breezes huh?" He asked.

I stares at him and chuckled.

"Yeah... I love them very much... It's the only thing that cam make me calm.." I reply, looking back forward.