Chapter 26: Comfort?

{3rd person POV}

"I'm home..." (F/N) greeted as she step inside the apartment.

She was met with silence and darkness.

"Tooru? Hunny? Are you home, sugarplum?" (F/N) call out, making her way down the hallways, leaving Damian to lock the door.

(F/N) got confused at the silent treatment she get until she place her hand on their shared bedroom knob.

She pull it down and push the door open.

"Tooru?... Hunny? You in here?..." (F/N) call out again, stepping a foot inside.

As soon she got inside, she was met with Oikawa who had earphones on while staring out at the window beside their bed, letting the moonlight rays at him.

(F/N) sighs and put down her briefcase.

She took off her coat as she toss it on the chair and walk up to Oikawa.

"Tooru... Hunny.. Are you alright?" She asked, tapping Oikawa's shoulder.

Oikawa who was too occupied staring at the moon, flinches in shock.

"H-Huh?! W-What? O-Oh.. It's... just you.." Oikawa exclaim, looking at (F/N).

(F/N) look at him worriedly and sat down beside him, hugging his arm in the process.

"What seems to be the problem, hun? You look sad..." (F/N) asked.

Oikawa stares at her for a moment then looked away while pulling his earphones off.

"Nothing..." he muttered.

"I'm not taking 'nothing' as an answer... Tell me... I'm here to help you" (F/N) exclaim.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip, covered his face with his free hand.

Tears then started to form, following with sobbings and hiccups.

"I-I.. I-I..." Oikawa stuttered.

(F/N) waits patiently, letting Oikawa taking his time.

"I-I... Well... I a-accidentally snapped at I-Iqram-Chan earlier after I meet u-up with Seijurou... I-I don't know but s-somehow I let my a-anger taken over me... I e-even make his arm bruised when I didn't m-mean to... I feel so guilty after what I-I've done to him..." Oikawa cried.

"I see... Well Seijurou did sound upset when he called me earlier, letting me know Iqram's gonna stay at his place..."

"I-I know... (N/N)-Chan... I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to h-hurt him... I just c-can't handle his tantrum s-somehow... I- Mfp!-" Oikawa were interrupted when a pair of soft lips crashing onto his, resulting him to fall on the soft mattress.

5 seconds after, (F/N) pulls away.

"(N/N)-Chan- Ow! Ow!" Oikawa yelps as he felt his body got pressed down by the shoulder.

"(N/N)-Chan! Ow! What are you- Ah!"

"I won't stop until you stop feeling guilty" (F/N) exclaim, keep pushing Oikawa.

"W-Wha- Ah! Ow! Okay! Okay! I'll s-stop- Ah!"

"You sure?"

"Y-Yes! I'm 100% sure!"

"Well then" (F/N) exclaim, loosen her pressure.

Oikawa sighs in relief.

"That hurts, (N/N)-Chan... Besides... Aren't I'm the one who should pin you doWN- Ow!"

"You were saying?"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

(F/N) chuckles evily and loosen her pressure again.