Chapter 46: Feelings

{3rd person POV}

"Thank you so much for sending Tooru here, Yukio" (F/N) thanked Kasamatsu after putting Oikawa to bed.

"It's not a problem at all, Jelavić... I just happens to be with him... That's all" Kasamatsu reply, standing up from the dining table since (F/N) offered him a glass of water.

(F/N) beamed at him and order Damian to send Kasamatsu back to his dorm.

As the two walked out, (F/N) sighs and walks back to the room.

While she was passing Iqram's room, she noticed his table lamp was on.

She stops her track and take a look inside.

She was met with Iqram who's still doing his homework while face timing with his friends.

"Iqram? You still doing your homework?" She asked, making Iqram turns to her.

"Ah, (N/N)-Nee..."

"Don't stay up too late, okay? It's bad for your skin"

"Alrighty! I will!"

(F/N) smiles at him in reply and closes the door.

Soon, loud whimpers and groans could be heard from her shared bedroom.

(F/N) turns to the source and immediately make her way inside.

"Tooru? Hunny?" She called out, opening the door in the process.

She was met with Oikawa who's gripping his hair with both of his hands while curling himself into a fall under the covers.

(F/N) immediately close the door and make her way to the bed as she sat on her side of it.

"Tooru... Sweetie... Hey.. Hey.." she called out, pulling Oikawa's shoulder facing her.

(F/N) watches as he stares at her with teary eyes, tired bearing the pain.

She sighs and pats her lap, signalling him to lay there.

Oikawa got the signal and move himself, laying on her lap.

"(N-N/N)-Chan... *hic* it.. h-hurts so badly...*hic* I-I can't s-stand it *hic* a-anymore" Oikawa stuttered in between his hiccups, hand gripping on cover.

"I know, hunny... I know... You ate the painkillers so you should be fine for the moment..." she whispered gently, stroking his hair.

Oikawa whimpers, snuzzles his cheek on her lap.

(F/N) just stares at him worriedly, hands didn't stop stroking his hair.

"If it get worse, we'll go see a professional okay?..." she exclaim as Oikawa hums in reply.

(F/N) smiles and pat Oikawa's arm, trying to calm him.

"Hey, honey.." she called.

Oikawa hums in reply.

"Do you want me to massage your head?"

"Yes, please.."

(F/N) chuckled and place her hands on his head, starting to massage it while humming her lullaby.

(A/N: I used to listen to this lullaby when I'm in my mental state😖)

Upon hearing her soft hums and feeling the pleasure on his head, Oikawa started to get sleepy and snuzzles his face on her lap.

He then started to recalls the time he massages (F/N)'s head and become her sleeping bag back in highschool.
(Recap: Chapter 37 on "Please show me real love")

'(N/N)-Chan's voice is so calm... and beautiful...' Oikawa thought.

His eyelids started to get heavy and eventually falls asleep.

Upon hearing some light snores coming from Oikawa, (F/N) stop massaging and look down at Oikawa's sleeping face.

She smiles and strokes his soft brown locks, mouth still humming her lullaby.

"Let's just hope there's any kind of source for your headache, Tooru..." she muttered, placing a kiss on Oikawa's head.

The next day

"I don't understand... I thought we already destroy the witchcraft?... Why is the headache cameback?.." (F/N) spoke, resting her arms on the dining table.

"Well... Did you ask him when does it started? How it started?.." Damian suggested, holding his coffee cup.

"I haven't got the chance... He's in so much pain last night so I don't bother asking.." she reply with a sigh.

Damian just stares at the worried (F/N).

"Do you want me to guard again?"

"As you please... I'm worried sick..."

Right after then, Iqram walk out of the hall with his backpack.

"Alright, I'm ready to go Oikawa- Eh? Where's Oikawa-Nii?" Iqram asked, looking around the living for a certain brunette.

(F/N) sighs and stood up, walk closer to the key holder near the door.

"He's staying at home for a few days... I'll send you" (F/N) exclaim, taking the car key.

Iqram shrugs and walks to the front door.

"Damian, look after Tooru can you? I might run a little late since I'm buying groceries on my way back" she ordered, wearing her snickers and sling her bag.

"You can count on me" Damian reply, watching her close the door after Iqram stepped out.

When the siblings arrived at the school, Iqram open up the door and cheered.

"I'll be off now! See you later, (N/N)-Nee!" Iqram waves goodbye and started to walk off.

(F/N) just watches him walk inside the school ground and exhale.

"I guess I'm taking day offs since I need to look after Tooru... Better tell Mira..." she exclaim and pull out her phone.

While she was typing on her phone, she saw a glimpse of whitehead people making their way to the school gate, that is infront of (F/N)'s car.

She looks up from her phone and was met with Reena who was saying something to his brother before letting him off.

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about her?...' she thought, watching Reena froze in her place.

She watches as Reena sighs and look up at the sky.

Right after then, her dull brownish eyes make contact with (F/N)'s soft blue one in a creepy way.

(F/N) gasped in fear, following with her widen eyes.

She gulps, eyes didn't leave Reena's.

Reena who stares deeply into her eyes, smiles and walk off.

(F/N) blinks at her as she sighs in relief.

"What the hell was that?..." she muttered, placing her hand on her heart.

After a while of worrying about the incident, (F/N) shakes her head and take a few deep breath.

"Okay (F/N)... Calm down... Calm down.." she said to herself with her closed eyes.

After she calmed down, she started the engine and drive off to a groceries shop.

'What with her dull eyes earlier?... She's giving me such aura... Her stare earlier... Why do I have a bad feeling that something's will be ruined by looking at her eyes?..' she thought.