Chapter 44: Drinking

{3rd person POV}

"N-Nee-san?.." Kira cooed in shock at his sister state.

Her face was full with bandages like she got into a fight.

"Hurry up, Ryosuke" Reena demanded.

"Nee-san... What happened to your face?.." Kira asked as he stepped near her.

Reena glances up at Oikawa, as he jolts in surprise by her dull brownish eyes.

A sting then appears on his head, making Oikawa gritted his teeth and hold his head.

Reena who noticed just smiles.

"Nice seeing you guys here... We'll take our leave now..." Reena bid and pull Kira by the wrist.

"W-Woah! Nee-san! I might fall!" Kira yell, trying to gain his balance.

Iqram sweat dropped while watching his friend got dragged away.

"I don't like her aura earlier..." he exclaim, turning his body towards Oikawa.

"You feel it to, right?-" Iqram cut off his sentence when he was met with Oikawa who was placing his hand on his head while his teeth gritted, wincing in pain.

"Oikawa-Nii?... Are you... okay?.." Iqram asked, tapping Oikawa's lap.

With that, Oikawa was brought back to reality and look down.

He then chuckles and pats his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Don't worry... C'mon, hop on" Oikawa exclaim as he wears his helmet and stand the bike.

Iqram still look inconvenience but shrug it off and wears his helmet as he hops onto the bike.

As Iqram was getting comfortable, Oikawa press the grip holder and started to sprint away.

Later

"You're actually coming?"

"Yeah... She also ask you to look after me there, Kasamatsu..." Oikawa reply.

"Me? I mean... sure? I'm surprise she actually allows you.." Kasamatsu reply.

"I was surprise too but she said I can't get too drunk... That's all..." Oikawa exclaim, wearing his jacket.

"Alright, I'll wait you at the bar entrance... You already got the location right?"

"Yup, see ya"

"Chaw"

After he prepare himself, he walk out of the shared bedroom and went up to the front door.

"Ah, you already going?" (F/N) asked, noticed Oikawa's presence from the kitchen.

"Yeah, the bar is quite far and I don't wanna make Kasamatsu wait too long" he reply and twist the door knob.

"Drive safe... Call me if anything" (F/N) exclaim.

"Got it" Oikawa reply and walk out, making his way to the parking garage excitedly.

At the bar

"Yo, Kasa! You're going in?"

"In a minute! I'm waiting for Oikawa to arrive" Kasamatsu reply, waving himself off.

"Eh? He's actually coming?" The girl who invited them spoke.

"I was surprise myself too"

Right after that, an orange lambo pull out beside the group.