Chapter 50: Truth

{3rd person POV}

"Uwahhh!! Finally home!" Iqram cheered as he plop down the couch.

"You seem tired than usual, Iqram-Chan" Oikawa spoke after he closes the door.

"Coach got mad cause the third years pour a bucket of water over his head went he enters... So he ordered us to run until training's over...." Iqram reply lazyly.

"Aanyways, what's for dinner- Eh?" Iqram cut off his sentence when he was met with Oikawa who was wearing his porch bag, eyes on his phone in his right grip.

"Oikawa-Nii?... Where are you going?..." he asked.

"Just rushing to a friend house... I'll be back by midnight" Oikawa reply, fixing his jacket.

"Midnight? But what about dinner-"

"(N/N)-Chan will be back in 10 minutes.. She should be bringing take outs since she message me not to cook..." Oikawa reply and twist the door open.

"Ah, have a safe dri-"

"THUD"

Iqram flinches at the sound and sweat dropped.

"O-Okay?..." he cooed.

At 'Oikawa's friend's house'

The sound of a bike engine turned off could be heard.

Kasamatsu who was standing and watching the owner infront of him, sweat dropped.

"Are you sure about this, Oikawa?.." he asked, shaking his head.

"I'm sure... Trust me..." Oikawa reply, placing he helmet on the bike.

He then walk up to Kasamatsu and pat his shoulder.

"Now c'mon... We don't want the others waiting do we?" Oikawa spoke with a grin.

Kasamatsu let out a sigh and follows Oikawa inisde the club entrance.

Back at the condo apartment

"We're homee..." (F/N) greeted after she step inside.

"(N/N)-Nee!! I'm starving" Iqram shouted and tackle (F/N) for a hug.

She giggles and strokes his hair.

"We bought Taco bell that just opened around the company... Eat up, bud.." She exclaim as Iqram nods and sits on the dining table, watching Damian placing down the plastic bags.

After (F/N) done changing and walk back to the kitchen, she spoke.

"Hey lil bro... Have you seen Tooru anywhere? He wasn't inside our room like he always do..." (F/N) asked, sitting beside Iqram.

"Hm? Oikawa-Nii? Oh, he said that he's rushing to his friend's house" Iqram reply and munches on his taco.

"His friend's house?"

"Yeah.. Though he's kind of overdressed... He wore a pouchbag before he went out.."

"Huh? A pouchbag?"

"Mhm... He even wore jeans..."

"Pouchbag and jeans?... Hm.." she reply, looking down suspiciously.

With Oikawa and Kasamatsu

"Cheers!" They all cheered while clinging their mugs of beers with eachother and chug it.

"Uwah! This is good!" Oikawa commented after he finishes a mug full of beer in one chug.

He lick his lips and lift his mug up.

"Refill me dude!" he demanded as one of the guys pours another refill into Oikawa's mug.