Chapter 28: Make up

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa sighs in relief after he stretch his body.

"Uwah! That felt good!!" Oikawa cheered, placing his hands on his hip.

"Well you look excited" Kasamatsu spoke as he is still stretching his legs.

"Of course I would... It's been so long since I last play volleyball" Oikawa reply.

Kasamatsu just rolls his eyes playfully.

"Just so you know, the coach is kinda... Strict... So I hope you survive.." Kasamatsu exclaim, standing up beside Oikawa.

"Nah~ I'm sure it won't be that bad~" Oikawa sang confidently.

Sometimes later

Loud panting could be roaming around the two.

"Is he insane?! *huff* 50 laps back and forth from the top hill?!" Oikawa yelled, following with heavy pants.

"I've warned you *huff* about it!" Kasamatsu reply between his pants.

They both then decided to take a break at a near park where a long bench were placed.

Oikawa sighs as he plop down the bench.

"Water?" Kasamatsu asked, pulling out his money from his short pocket.

"Sure"

After Kasamatsu get both of their beverages, he sat beside Oikawa and give him a bottle.

Oikawa thanked him and chug it.

"Phew! How many laps did we finished by the way?" Oikawa asked.

"About 24... You're a fast runner than I ever thought, Oikawa" Kasamatsu stated, making Oikawa chuckled.

"Well... Back in highschool, we run 20 laps around the school building... Adding another 10 if any of us cheat..."

"I see... Well, we only ran 10 laps back in highschool"

Oikawa hums and look up.

"It's getting hot here... I wanted to wash up so badly..." he exclaim, waves his hand to create some wind.

Kasamatsu who watches Oikawa's turtleneck collar is sliding down and noticed a bite mark on Oikawa's neck at the same time, decided to speak.

"So that's why you're wearing a turtleneck inner..." Kasamatsu exclaim, making Oikawa turns at him with a confuse hum.

"What?"

"You're covering your marks aren't ya?" Kasamatsu reply, pointing his own neck.

Oikawa immediately blushes and covers his neck with both of his hands.

"I-It is t-too revealing? I-I hope no one else s-saw it... God it's e-embarassing..." Oikawa exclaim, looking down making his bangs covered his eyes.

Kasamatsu laughs his butt off and pokes Oikawa's hand that was covering it.

"Don't worry, Oikawa... No one sees it... Besides, it just us the whole time so I gurantee no one noticed it... yet.." Kasamatsu exclaim, pulling up the collar until the bite mark are covered.

Oikawa sighs and covered his face.

Kasamatsu chuckles and finishes his water.

"I'll keep this between us... I'm good at hiding secrets..." Kasamatsu exclaim and stood up as he toss his empty bottle inside a trash can.

A hand appeared infront of Oikawa, making him look up.

"C'mon... We still have alot of laps to do.." Kasamatsu exclaim.