Chapter 74: Vanish

⚠️‼️Chapter contains: Vomitting, blood, nails‼️⚠️

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa let out a sigh and toss his phone aside as he's laying on a bed.

"I've been scrolling this phone for hours and I still can't forget about her..." he exclaim, staring at the ceiling.

A knock was heard as Oikawa reply with a "Come in"

The door pushed open, revealed a certain childhood friend of his.

"Hey, mind if I use some your hair gel?" Iwaizumi asked, peeking his head through.

"Yeah... sure... It's on the shelve beside the bed..." Oikawa exclaim as Iwaizumi walks in.

Oikawa let out another sigh and sits up.

He frowns when his head started stinging a little.

'Ngh... What's with the sudden sting?...' He thought.

He shakes his head and stood up.

'Maybe I'm just dehydrated...' he thought again and take a step forward.

As soon his leg move forward, his legs immediately turns numb.

"Wha-"

"THUD"

Iwaizumi who's busy fixing his hair, flinches at the sound and turns to the source.

His eyes widen when he saw Oikawa was on his knees down at the floor.

"Oikawa! Hey!" He called and rushes towards him.

He crouch down and hold both of his shoulder.

Oikawa on the otherhand, had his widen eyes stares at the floor in shock.

He started to feel nauseous and covered his mouth, following with his shaking body.

Iwaizumi then started to panic.

"Oikawa! Hey! Can you hear me!?" He called.

Oikawa chokes to hold his vomit and shakily look at Iwaizumi with teary eyes.

"Iwa-" Oikawa was interrupted when he started vomitting.

Iwaizumi gasped when he saw what Oikawa vomitted.

'I-Is that... blood?..' he thought.

He shakes his head and call out for Irina since she was the only grown up in the apartment with both Karasuma and Damian still hasn't got back from HQ.

"I-Irina-san! Help! It's Oikawa!" He yell out.

Irina who was drying Iqram's hair in his room, stops when she heard Iwaizumi yell.

Iqbal who's laying on Iqram's bed, slowly sit up with a frown while Iqram turns at the wide opened door.

"What was that?" Iqbal asked.

Irina frowns slightly and slide the towel down to Iqram's neck.

She didn't waste any second and quickly rushes her way towards Oikawa's room, following with Iqram and Iqbal from behind.

Irina slam opened the door and had her eyes widen at the view infront of her.

"Oh dear! Tooru!" She called out and rushes inside.

As the brothers arrive, they take a look inside.

Irina who noticed their appearence, immediately tell Iqbal to close Iqram's eyes to avoid trauma overcome him by seeing the bloody vomit.