Chapter 23: Surprise

{3rd person POV}

"Thank you for having us, Iqram! And thanks for the food! It's delicious!" Bachira thanked, licking his lips.

"You're very welcome! I'll see you guys in Monday!" Iqram bid as the car started to drove away.

Iqram pop his head out of the window and waves at them.

After they were far from his sight, he get back inside and rolls the window down.

"You had fun today, Iqram-Chan?" Oikawa asked, focusing on the road.

"Yeah! Tutoring them is so fun! I can't wait for Monday!" Iqram cheered with his fist curled in excitement.

Oikawa chuckles in reply.

"Well, luckily Damian brought along a spare car... I don't want the kids to walk home alone at night" he exclaim.

As soon they arrived back at the apartment, a box caught their attention.

Oikawa frowns and walks closer to it.

"Another package?.." he muttered, surveying each angle.

"Did you buy something, Oikawa-Nii?" Iqram asked as he watches Oikawa stood up with the box in his grip.

Oikawa shakes his head as a no and walk inside.

He place the box on the table while Iqram sit on the chair.

Oikawa reads at the paper ontop for information.

'It have the right address and name... But who could send it?..' Oikawa thought.

Oikawa was brought back to reality when he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"Oikawa-Nii... Can I open it?" Iqram asked.

Oikawa stares at him and sighs.

"I don't know Iqram... It seem.. suspicious..." Oikawa reply, patting the box.

"But I really want to see what's inside" Iqram exclaim.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip in hesistation and give in after.

"Fine... But we must be careful.." Oikawa exclaim as Iqram nods in reply.

He grab a knife nearby and cut the tape open.

He open up the box and gasped slightly.

Iqram who peeked beside Oikawa, had his eyes widen a little.

"Polaroids?..." Iqram cooed as Oikawa pull out the pack full of polaroids in it.

"Of... myself..." Oikawa continue, staring at the picture in shock.

"Are you sure you didn't order these?" Iqram asked.

"I don't... Heck I'm not even interested keeping any polaroids..." Oikawa reply and opens the pack to look the polaroid one by one.

Each of them had a big heart drawn around Oikawa's face and small ones on the background.

Oikawa who got anxious by it, gulps.

As soon he finished on the last card, he gasped in fear and drop the card.

Iqram who was surprised by his action, decided to see what got him like that.

Iqram's mismatched eyes widen in surprise when he saw the cause.

The last card were taken by Iwaizumi when Oikawa and (F/N) had their date on the arcade.

A red marker scribbled on (F/N)'s face while a big heart were drawn on Oikawa's face with a writing saying "No one steal what's mine. I'll save you, darling♡"