Chapter 30: Frustration

{3rd person POV}

"Ding dong"

"Package for Oikawa Tooru?"

In the afternoon

"Ding dong"

"You're Oikawa Tooru? You have a package"

In the evening

"Ding dong"

"Delivery for Oikawa Tooru"

This has been going for days.

Oikawa would receive packages from the same unknown over and over again.

Until he had enough.

"What the heck?..." (F/N) cooed in anger when she saw Oikawa walks into their shared bedroom with a box in his grip.

Oikawa place it on the floor with the other boxes and sighs heavily.

"I don't know what should I do, (N/N)-Chan... These packages won't stop develired to me..." Oikawa exclaim, worriedly.

(F/N) stares at him and stood up from the bed as she went beside Oikawa.

"Don't worry... We'll return these back as long as you didn't open any of it" she exclaim, looking down at the pile of boxes infront.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip and kicks the box near him, making (F/N) jolts in surprise.

"Damn it! Damn it!" Oikawa cursed, walking up to the bed and punch the mattress with his fist in anger.

"Tooru..." she called quietly.

"Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it always me!? Me?!" Oikawa yell in frustration, still punching the mattress.

"Why can't people leave me alone!? Just why!? Why life's never been good for me!? Ugh! I'm tired of it!" He yelled again.

He then stops, following with sobbing roaming around the room.

"Why can't life *hic* be normal for once?... There's always gonna must be something getting in my *hic* way... Why can't *hic* people leave me in peace?... Just why? Why?!" Oikawa exclaim as he kneel down at the bed side, smashing his forehead on the mattress.

(F/N) didn't speak a word as she just watches him from a far.

"First I have to face mother and *hic* Yumi's obsession... Now... A fuckin stalker... A stalker!... I just want to live *hic* normally like others..." Oikawa exclaim, gripping on the bedsheets.

(F/N) slowly walk up to him and sits on the bed beside him.

She then place her hand on Oikawa's head and started to rub it.

"Life can never be like what you've wanted, Tooru... Life is a challenge for all us... whether us wealthy and rich people... or those poor and lifeless people..." she spoke quietly, hand didn't stop rubbing his hair.

"I swear from the bottom of my heart... I'll help you go through this stalking phase... I swear... I don't want you to feel like this, Tooru..." she exclaim, making Oikawa look up at her.

(F/N) smiles and wipe his tears with her thumb.

"I bring you along because I wanted you to smile alot... Be happy... Cheerful... Talkative... Like the old Oikawa Tooru would be..." she stated making Oikawa blushes slightly, staring at her.

She chuckles slightly and boop his nose.

"Yes, you can't run away from fate but... we can change it... All we have to do is believing each other, okay? Hold my words... I'll save you from this stalk... Even if it's risking my life to it" she exclaim, staring Oikawa deeply in the eyes.

"(N/N)-Chan..." Oikawa cooed as tears started to form again.

(F/N) let a small smile and pats her lap.

"C'mon..." she cooed as Oikawa move to lay on her lap, face shoved onto it.

Hiccups and sobbing could be rang through (F/N)'s ears, following with her wet sweatpants and Oikawa's shaking body.

"There... There..." she whispered, increasing his hair again.

"Don't go to class tomorrow... Stay with me at the office, kay?"

"M-Mhm.." Oikawa reply, nodding his head.

Somewhere else

"Ryosuke! Look after the house! I'm going out for a bit!" Reena yell out from the front door.

"Alright!" Kira reply as he was doing his studies in the living room.

After he heard a click, he immediately stops writing.

He turns to the door and bit his bottom lip.

"She have been going out all day lately..." he muttered.

He stood up and makes his way to Reena's room.

He opens her door and peek his head inside.

"What is she up to now?..." he mumbled as he walked in.

He scanned around the room for anything suspicious but there's none.

Her room was all well organized and arranged.

"Nothing on her desk... on the shelf... Nothing..." he muttered.

He then noticed an active laptop on her desk.

He got curious and walks near it.

"Did she forgot to turn it off? It's gonna bd overheated if it got left like it-" Kira cut off his sentence when his eyes landed on the site on it.

His eyes widen in horror as his mouth gapped.

"W-What the... fuck?..." he uttered, stepping back.

"A-A witchcraft site?...." he cooed as he started to shake.

He shakes his head and decided to leave the laptop how it was before.

He then runs out and slammed the door close.

He pants heavily in panic as he leans on the door.

"I-Is she i-insane?! W-Why did she even need it!? I-Is she planning to r-ruin Iqram's sister's relationship!?" He asked himself, staring at the floor in fear.

He bit his bottom lip and runs inside his room right beside hers.

He stood infront of his study table and slam his hands on it.

"S-Should I tell Iqram?... S-Should I? No... I have to... B-But I don't want our friendship t-to be ruin j-just because of my sister's doing..."

He then shakes his head again and slap himself.

"Stupid! Stupid! It gonna risk Iqram's life if I didn't tell him! I don't want him go watching his sister and Oikawa fought infront of his eyes!" He exclaim.

"Argh!!! Fuck this shit!!" Kira yell in frustration as he ruffles his hair.