Back And Forth...

Note : not sure how it's.. Might delete later 😅

-------------------------------------------------------

She watched the sun move behind.. She had just gotten up from one of her afternoon nap.. She had the next few days off but she sat there  after pulling the curtains...

It had been 3 days since she has heard from him.. They fought.. Many of the times.. But usually it never really silenced them.. Most of the time one of them kept trying... This time it wasn't..

She scrolled her phone to check.. Nothing was there.. She sighed looking at the orange sky..

He had taken up a new project and the shoot was most probably supposed to start on last weeks of December if it gets a time slot for February. .. He had mentioned it to her. .. She had actually few days off for the occasion of christmas and new year.. She wanted them to plan a holiday and she was too excited with few long days of leave... 

She kept poking around for it... He listened to her with a sad heart and gave her a sorry expression.. He was sure that since he had given the commitment already there's no way he can go out of country in that period..  But she was damn sure that she would convince him..

Usually he was occupied with his hosting or the web series or long outdoor shoots.. When he did not had these three he worked his schedule smoothly.. So she was kind of sure that he would manage.. She had gone ahead and booked two tickets for Maldives, booked a resort as well.. It was from 29th to 31st..

When she had revealed it to him it had turned into a big show down..

K : what do you mean by you've booked?

T : it's booked..

K : you know it's not possible..

They were on a call.. He had just finished the meeting about the shoot to start from 26th dec itself..

He had asked her to keep it on hold and went to meet her..

T : why it's not possible..

K : I had told you multiple times that I had something in pipeline...

He was actually in her van.. He sat there.. Completely pissed.. His voice was clear yet clipped..

T : but it looked like you also wanted it..

He sighed..

K : I did.. I do.. But I told you I can't..

T : I'm just getting few days...

She pleaded... He kept watching with the same troubled expression..  Any other time he would give in to her because he didn't had in him to deny her... But this time it looked different.. Why he's not melting.. She thought to herself..

K : are you even thinking any of the aspect from my pov..

T : everyone would be having holidays for year end..

She said still expecting him to move things.. It's just that she had always thought he had a superior position and he can do changes in his position.. It didn't work like that..

K : my shoot starts from 24th .. For new year also I would be spending there..

T : where... You said that wasn't final..

He watched her.. Now he was mad.. He had mentioned it to her several times but she hadn't paid attention..

K : dehradun... You don't recall any of our such conversations.. And said by 22nd I would confirm..

She didn't really understand about his sharp behavior..

T : I do.. It's just I couldn't remember the exact spot at that moment..