Invisible Feelings

The next day

He had to kiss his co-actress for the particular sequence. She was a good friend also. They both were shy about it. She whispered in his ear after the cut "I don't know how it'll turn out Karan."

"tu tension na le.. Phir se denge agar Acha na Hua" (don't worry.. If it's not proper we'll go for it again)

He looked around and she stood there. She looked a bit pale. All other voices became blur & Without even knowing he started towards her.

K: how was the date.

T: it was.... Okay. I'm sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't be intervening.

K: I'm sorry too. I just blurted that. Didn't mean it.

T : this is the first time you guys kissed?

She didn't even realised how she sounded, unsure or bothered.

K : yeah.. It's great.  May be I'm moving on.

He laughed to make it seem like a joke but she didn't, she couldn't laugh.

T: I'll be leaving then.

K: we'll go for coffee since we didn't had lunch together. It's on me.

He knew she wouldn't just stop with coffee. She will definitely go for a pastry or cinnamon roll and he wanted to buy her time to properly apologise. He definitely hit a nerve and he had to make it right.

T: not today. I've to go.

While walking back to her van she could feel the tears masking her vision. There is a ting of jealousy inside her after seeing him kissing and laughing with someone.

Her disaster date also added to her emotion. She can't let him see this. He's going to mock her for being this easy and vulnerable.

He just wanted to go after her and ask her upfront if she decided to date that person. How that f****** date went.

Feelings are truly invisible. If you're able to figure it out or not it depends.