Sharing Is Caring ;)

Mature content ahead.. Please read at your own risk.

P. S. I'm sorry if you don't like the mature part.
--------------

K : did you talk?

Nikhil : no I didn't but one of my person did. We told him that he needs to stop this fake dating thing and ofcourse apologise to ms. Prakash.

K : he'll do?

N : he'll.. Basically he does nothing. It's his family business. BTW she's lucky because to some girls he has done worse like literally used them for s*x.

K : she must have irritated the hell out of him and can't say I'm really glad for that. Thanks bro.. I'm glad I know someone from the defense department.

N : I'm just being a responsible ips. Let's grab a drink some time buddy and it's going to be on you.

K : definitely.

He closed his eyes assuring himself that it's okay as nothing major has happened.

------

K : what plans do you have to reject my offer to not visit the book fair. You love books I thought.

T : I'm going for shopping.. Basically grocery shopping.

K : what? Order it.

T : cut the call.. I've to ask someone to go with me.

K : whom you'll take with you? It's a weekend.

T : I think Ashish, my neighbour guy. I'll ask him.

K: why him? Why not me.

T: you're going to the book fair I thought.

K : the point is why you're not asking me.

T : you won't come. I know. that's why.

K : why?

T : you've told me 1000 times you hate shopping. Whatever it may be. So how can I ask y...

He cut her off because it's useless to argue with her.

K : where are you going?

------

She picked the oats and put it in the trolley.

T: you know that guy with whom I went on a date.

K : mhmm..
He cleared his throat trying to be normal

T: he called and said sorry. Can you believe ?

She looked at him expecting a response, surprised one just like she had.

K : that's better. He must have realised.

T : yeah.. Atleast I feel a little better about myself.

He knew it affected her very much and she confirmed it his doubts.

K : I also want this flavour corn flakes...

T: then keep it in the trolley.

She paid the whole bill and the 4 or 5 things he got for himself( because it would be a waste to go empty handed) she paid for that. He never let her pay in any occasion so this was her one chance.

T: I'll go by cab..you take these.

K : we'll first go to my place and drop these things and then I'll drop you and go to jess.

T : your place?

K : yeah..

T : okay

------------

She scanned his home fascinatingly.

T : you stay alone?

K : any doubt?

T : how??

K : what??

T : I'll die alone. Seriously. I can't

K : that's why you prefer staying with parents?

T : nope. If I've my place I'll find people to entertain.

K : live in?? That's bad idea considering you select worst people to date.

T: I'll manage. Not necessary that it should be a bf. My father doesn't trust me alone. I'm clumsy yaar.

She sat in the kitchen slab after grabbing the chocolate box from the freeze.
She didn't ask if she could neither he felt she had to ask.

She sat and focused on eating as he filled the bottles from the water filter. He switched on the gas to boil water for her black coffee.

K : give me one.

T : I won't.

she raised her hand so he can't take the one she already had and moved the whole box behind her with another hand.

K : it's mine.

T: you've not even ate one single of this and now you want it just because... Ahhhhhhhh.... I won't.

He moved back and just stared.

She bit into the chocolate piece she had in her left hand.

She teased him that she won by pointing to her mouth.

He looked at her pouting and the next moment he came forward.
Locked both her hands behind her back and kept his another hand behind her neck.

She looked at him with big eyes shocked at his sudden move. Her lips parted slightly in confusion.

Next moment he captured her lips with his. She closed her eyes automatically. He kissed her upper lip and nipped it slightly and then went for the lower lip. Now even her lips started reciprocating.

He automatically released her hand to encircle her waist for a better access. She immediately moved her hands to his hair for support as he kissed her cheeks and came back to her lips with a urgent need. She tasted like chocolates and strawberry Thanks to the matte lipstick.

They stopped once they both were breathless. He grabbed her more into him as she looked at him in shock.

He had messed her hair

He had messed her hair. Her lips were completely messed up. One side of her top too was moved a bit showing her skin. Her one hand clutched into his hair and the other one grabbed his collar.

He couldn't even lie to himself that he didn't like the way she looked disheveled.