Damaged But Hopeful

Note : some of you might not like this chapter but I just want to say  life is not always rosy so troubles will be there.

----

T: your great s*x experience was with her.

She meant his ex.

K : no. For love you need attraction not great s*xual experience.

T : do you hate her?

He looked at her. She didn't meet his eyes.

T: I'm sorry if you don't like but I'm hung up on this thing.

K : I don't...

T : then why? . You guys looked so in love.

She couldn't complete the sentence but he got the gist.

K: you've stalked the whole thing ?

He wasn't offended she noticed.

T:I'm a little under the effect of alcohol so I'll confess. I did. Google was tempting me like "come on.. Tejasswi.. I've everything. Check it out"

T : you haven't deleted a single picture from your profile also.

K : timing was wrong. What I turned into after the break up was something similar she wanted. Can't blame her.

She looked at him trying to understand him.

T: she's the one why you became distant with your family?

K: my family didn't like the whole thing but she was okay. It was me who didn't knew that just because two people I love aren't cordial with each other I need to cut off from one side.

T: it's so nice that you still have good things to say. I can't even remember good moments in my previous relationships.

K: what about the last one.

T : the previous one, he had anger issues.  One time he threw something and I got hurt. More than that I was shocked cause he didn't even realise that he hurt me.

He observed her face expression while she told these. He knew that it hurt her to even recall those things.

He extended his left had towards her and she caught it with her right.

T: I want that mutual respect and care. I need it.

He got up and pulled his chair closer to her so that she can lean on his shoulder.

J : teja.. Teja.. Your phone is vibrating from last one hour. Karann.

Jess shouted from inside.

He went and grabbed her phone.
She had 10 miss calls from her mom, 5 from her dad, more than 18 from pratik and few others from her friends. They've tried in WhatsApp as well.

She choose the safe option first that was pratik.

T: haan

P: why the f***you don't see your phone. You need to go home now.

T: what..

P: mom knows you've lied. Go now.

T: it's 2: 15. How can I?

P : I'll ask someone.

T: wait.. I can manage. But how?

O: smirti or someone called. Atleast do a little planning beforehand. They're so worried until I assured them you're fine.

T : shit. She wasn't in the city and I didn't pick her call today.

She immediately went to WhatsApp and saw the messages.