Unwanted Turmoils

Note : the next chapter I'll give by midnight and it would be better.

-----------------------

He had dragged her to his room.. They hadn't even switched on the lights. He turned her around against the door to kiss her... She pushed him a bit..

"can we tal..." she tried to speak but he had immediately kissed her again to stop her.

"later" he said after a second..

She circled her hand around him and kissed him back.. When he moved his hands around her back to access more of her body she held it to pause him

T : you weren't ready to make amends till yesterday but today you're... 

K : what does that mean? 

T : no.... If we're fighting then this won't be the scenario..

He pulled her closer.

K : because my parents are here I've not initiated anything... Fighting or not doesn't matter. 

T : just tell me that you won't drag that fight anymore..

She tried to make a deal.. It was a bad move.. 

She just wanted him to let that matter go. She did not know that he had his own ways to get into the matter. He knew without resolving he won't get his peace of mind and that's why he had asked his senior to arrange a meet with that jaiswal.

He watched her few seconds and sighed.

K : don't bring that here. 

He wasn't pleased at all. 

T : In the morning you would again go back to ask the same thing.. So just promise me.. 

K : that won't happen.. I have this feeling it's not something random.. He had either misbehaved or said something offensive. That needs to be settled. 

He didn't know exactly but he had that unsettling feeling..

T : I'm telling you that it's all done and dusted..

K : then what's the problem in sharing with me.

She didn't understand and just watched..

K : I've made it clear that noone disrespects you and I know that it's because of me that he had tried to hurt you.. So.. 

T : sunny... 

She didn't want him to know and if he comes to know then a confrontation was going to happen for sure.. She wanted to avoid that.. 

He moved and just stood back.. 

K : thanks for officially ruining the whole mood.. 

While entering all he wanted was just have her in his bed but now the whole thing was spoiled. 

T : I didn't do anything.. You're just playing games with me from evening.. 

He turned around with a "you can't be serious" expression. 

K : i should have just found a female friend and done the same as you, being adorable and giggling together... 

He didn't like that even though he knew noone was at fault. She didn't reply but even hearing that was bothering her. Ofcourse she would lose her shit if she ever saw him like that. in this matter she was the more possessive one cause her guy was just too kind and handsome and without doing nothing he had all the attention of the females. 

She just stood there as he removed his clothes to change into a night dress. She picked the blazer that fell down and went through the t shirts in the cupboard.