It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)

They didn't really talk face to face for the next day and WhatsApp messages were limited to only good morning, how was the day and all.

Basically messages were to show the other one you didn't affect that much.

10th Oct 11: 55 pm. :

She paced in her room from one side to other thinking about how to wish.

She imagined.. May be somewhere in a club full party type situation. All his friends and family might be doing countdown.

Or there might be a party or secret surprise for him at one of his friend's place.

From his friends she remembered she knew jessica, omi, even that Arora, Vikas, prince very well. But none of these people bothered to even ask her formality to be a part of it.

That means none of them felt he considered her as a close friend.

11th Oct 12:30 am :

.now she didn't wait and send a message on WhatsApp. Message was sent and only showed one tick.

His net is off?? Why?? So busy with the celebrations.

11th Oct 1 : 00 am :

she couldn't wait and just dialled his number. She waited for the ring but it came no is out of service network.

What the f***... Turning off the net is fine but phone is also switched off.

She called Jessica because she has no patience to wait till morning.

J : tell me baby. What do you need.

T: Karan is there? His phone is off and I wanted to wish.

J : Karan?? He's not with you?

T: me.. Are you people not celebrating?

J : he told all of us he doesn't want to be bothered at 12. So not to worry pr irritate. We'll celebrate at night technically today but you can say tomorrow night.

T : any idea where he could be.

J : he's not with you or didn't say anything.

T : no.. We hadn't talk about it also.

J : f***.. We all thought he wants to spend it with you and we didn't press it any further.

T: where he could be.

J : wait.. Let me ask paravez. He'll ask the security or somebody. Can't believe this guy..

Jess was miffed because they all were at peace thinking he's going to have a blast.

T: who spends birthdays alone yaar.

---

J : he didn't go out and his phone is off.. But his sis messaged that she did talk to him 3 hrs ago.

T: okay.

But she didn't feel okay. How can he just spend it alone dude. She was a super extrovert so it didn't make sense how can one be happy alone but again who's she to interfere.

----
He really wanted to spend his birthday quietly . Standing in his balcony and sipping the champagne and just enjoying the city lights from the 13th floor.

11th Oct 1: 30 :

He had to attend the Skype call with his family and he couldn't deny because he missed them. So he decided whisky he'll open after the call.

11th Oct 2:30.

he knew it wasn't a great idea to be alone but thought of party or surprise didn't excite him at all. So he was fine being home alone. Suddenly his eyes fell on the small collection of pictures on one side.

He looked into the pictures in his drawing room area and tried to recall each moment one by one. This made him smile until he found that one in the corner. The picture was with his ex somewhere when they started initially.

After break up he went to Florida and once he was back here, he was busy with work so he never really bothered to look at it.

He stared at the picture and something inside him just insisted this Pic doesn't belong here.

He removed it and looked at the Picture.

"it was a great memory and it will always be but I don't need to cherish this everyday .. Not anymore."
He kept the picture in the last drawer upside down.
That's the exact moment the doorbell rang. He hated it at this moment.
It kept ringing continuously.

He went outside and turned on the monitor expecting jess or Vikas. Only these two will dare to do this even after he asked everyone not to bother, but it was neither of them. One more person was added to the list who'll dare to do this.

It was Tejasswi Prakash. She was in her jeans shorts and a loose t shirt.

Everytime he felt like letting go of her she popped up unexpectedly and messed everything again. He just knew this time it won't be Any different either. Effortlessly He'll be pulled back into her once again.