Lovers To Strangers

Note : I'm just busy with work since it's the last few days of the month. I hope it's okay. Let me know how it's. Next chapter I'll try to make it better ..

------------------------------------------

They had argued over the same thing for atleast 2 or 3 days. It took her two days to understand that he didn't like the fact that some random person would dare to post a story with her like that.

She had decided not to tell him about what all that guy has told her. He was already pissed and If he came to know he would be even more mad.

The bed rest had messed up with his whole peaceful life. continuously for a week he got up around noon. The cook came and cooked for him... He ate, watched some series, took a shower in the afternoon, made tea, talked with his regular people.. In between she called or pinged and he would start thinking about the whole issue. Omi Vikas or jess came around in the evening to keep him company.. Once or twice, all three of them came and other times atleast any of them would.... Nighttime, they both would talk and the beginning would always be smooth. By end of the call again they both would be back to square one.

Then on 19th Feb whilst talking something, it had slipped from her mouth and he had caught onto it.

"what do you mean by he does not have the basics of how to talk and his thoughts were disgusting" he literally demanded the answer.

" just something I understood when we all were in a discussion" she tried to cover but he was difficult to convince.

For hours he had probed her what the person had told her and she had avoided it, being well aware of the fact that it would only irritate him more.

K : you don't listen to me and you don't even inform me anything.

T : there's nothing to tell.

K : fine.

He was mad. Twice, he had dropped the ladle and the bottle respectively on the same leg and that had made him even more miserable.

T : why are you still held up on that exact point?

K : I asked you what did he say?

T : not me.. Someone else.

K : don't even think of lying. It's written on your face.

At this point she couldn't even hide. She looked down and pressed her lips together. the camera was on her bed and she was lying on her stomach.

T : turn the camera.. It's not fair that I can't see you.

K : I won't..

He had turned the camera in between. She didn't say anything and just looked through the camera with a complaining expression. Almost 5 minutes neither of them spoke.

T : sunny...

He didn't turn it..

T: pleaseee..

On the third time he did but didn't switched on the light or bed lamp...

She tried to trace his nose as she could only see his eyes and the glimpse of some parts of his face..

T : just one more week.. Hmm??

K : unless you tell me what that fellow said we're not moving ahead.

T : what does that mean.. Will you be doing this even after I'm back there.

K : yes..

From his voice she knew he's not going to let this go. These small, minute things also he won't leave alone; just like her.