Perfect Happiness : Exists??

T : pratik you need to stop.

P : All I'm saying you should be careful.

T: he's just my friend who happened to be friends with my creative director as well. That's why he visited.

P : before your actual friend could see you  he went upstairs to meet.

T: I'm disconnecting the call now.

P: wait.. It's obvious he's interested but please please be sure before you do anything and obviously be careful.

T: byeee

She knew pratik was right. There were signs that gave her the hint he liked her or atleast felt something. Then he claimed he's still waiting for his ex. He treated evry damn girl kindly.

"just friends... Forget about him... You don't like him at all teja.. Not at all" she tried to convince her reflection in the mirror.

"then why did you cancel plans with yours friends for last 2 weekends" she remembered pratik's words.

"because our vibes match and I enjoy. That's it teja.. This is the truth." she again cheered herself.
------

K : so you want to say I'm a kid. Ffs I'm 36 now.

Meenu : yeah.. Still like a child waiting for some girl who doesn't give a shit.

K : you don't know the whole thing.

M : I don't need to. You're affected. That's what all I care about. Again you're getting into something same.

K : don't bring teja. I request. She has nothing to do.

M : it might be same mistake sunny. You..

K : listen I don't have the patience to ruin my whole day by listening to this.. bye.. Ttyl

He was frustrated.. Everyone in his life has started investigating about her.

He messaged Vikas : keep your opinion to yourself. You're Noone to decide who is perfect for whom. Spare meeeeee for God's sake.

--------

They sat upstairs in the private area and shared the pizza.

T : we've almost visited all the restaurants+bars in last 2 months.

K : it's crazy.. Earlier I used to go to only some common places for dinner and all.

T : that's cliche.. This is fun.. No?? You see the ambiance, taste the food, different place different feeling.

K : I agree.

T : I need a picture for my food vlog.but

K : we can't show our faces because you don't want to reveal your identity.

She smiled because he remembered.

K : come here..

T : nooo.. Wait..

She made a v symbol above the half left pizza and gestured him to do the same. Confusingly he did.

T: take a picture now. My hands are not nice.

He took a picture and stared at it. He had no idea why but he found himself adoring the picture. these silly things can be so precious he thought to himself.

K : why my presence is included in the picture?

T : so... Are you going to charge me for that?

K : yep.. Rs. 50000. This is promotion.

T : this picture is going to give ideas to the reader that I had an amazing date night.

K : this will be the first time the vlogger will share a date picture?

He wanted to tease..

T : nooooo... This place is very suitable for dates. No noise, slow music, this amazing view. So I wanted to suggest them.

T: and I've posted 2 of my date night related pictures earlier but they weren't this perfect.

K : not perfect?

T : I mean the food and ambiance... in real date nothing goes well and in my fake date everything is perfect.

She mocked at her situation.

He realised it was a date type scenario afterall. For the first time they both were alone and like she explained the whole atmosphere was perfect.

T: you won't say or add anything?

K : except you're messy as hell and you probably should date food only.

T : yeah.. Thanks for reminding me you're Mr. Perfect Kundrra.

She sat in the car and looked outside listening to the music. He reduced the volume.

T: don't change and I love this song..

K : why did you ask me to move on that day.

T : I don't want to say something...

K : I'm asking from my side.

T : the reason I already gave you that day.

He looked at her puzzled.

T : she doesn't care.

K : she cares. I see her insta status everyday she posts something related to relationships. She's not over yet.i can feel it. Why she would be affected if...

T : that's called obsession. If you love somebody you learn to forgive. She only harbours hate for you.

They sat in silence.

She got down as they reached near her house. He came out.

Before going she turned back and looked at him as if she adored him. Did she?

T : thank you for not drinking and escorting me safely.

K : this is for Parvez.. I wanted to let him have this one day to himself. Anddd Once you're drunk one has to be extra careful.
He tried to make her feel less burdened.

She walked towards him as he leaned on the driver side door of his car. A little alcohol in her system gave her the push. She looked into his face with a expression as if she wanted to say a lot of things, as if she understood what he's going through.

T : if I was in your place then I would apologise and wait for my partner to give me a chance but if I don't get it then I'll not wait. Cause I deserve to be happy.

K : so..

He couldn't find words to say. It's like she just had the power to captivate him.

T: you deserve to be happy and you've to make sure of that no matter what.

She left and he kept looking at the same direction still trying to absorb her words.

At that moment he knew if anyone can pull him back into life then it will be her.